3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yonshedo 07.04.20 11:56 am

The problem with the startup launcher. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys, help me solve a problem in the launcher of Skyrim. In the launcher I have is the button Play button Set button, the Files and Settings are dimmed (unavailable) and the Exit button. Does can't enter the game because of this bug. Pressing the Set button window appears Stim and a few seconds disappears and then throws in the launcher. I think it's because I recently tried to install SE, but changed his mind and stopped the installation, removing it. I also tried to reinstall, ran through the TESV.exe several times pressed the Install button, and wrote on other sites but their methods did not help, all to no avail. Maybe you can help me?
PS: My Skyrim license.
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daidjer 07.04.20

yonshedo
Just in case delete the saves. Or where they keep. Clear App Data, cleaned the registry. Install the game, though litsuhu, though repak (from Fenixx).

G
Geralt-47 07.04.20

I never thought that years will be to return it to Skyrim. You than oblivion did not serve? It is much more interesting in Skyrim! He has a very nice lamp atmosphere in this city is done so that they want to LIVE. Putting the mod the store of Imperial furniture we can put street lights where you want, simaki for passers-by anywhere you want, and they actually sit down! NPCs in the game sits on these simaki, cheto eats and then gets up and leaves, i.e. AI is provided. Don't understand why are you on this so cringe Skyrim... in Skyrim in any city I live did not want the world empty and monotonous quests interesting at all on the fingers.

I personally started oblivion so many times, and since 2006... it's very cool for a game this old, although the year 2006 I still remember well. But Skyrim I started somewhere 2-3 times and all threw short to mid. Very flat game.

D
Daidjer 07.04.20

Geralt-47
Well, it's a matter of taste. Someone the closer, someone else. And someone both like me.

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

_BESIK_
I tried your method and the result is: in the section [Launcher] already have such a line

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

Geralt-47
I know Skyrim and Oblivion just like Skyrim as graffika a little bit nicer and the interface is pleasing to the eye. And Yes, I know that Oblivion is awesome it has plenty of quests, factions, no artifacts. He once played it but then I started to play the DLC of Skyrim and Oblivion faded into the background. He, too, soon I sebagala and since I stopped playing removed it and forgot.

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

Daidjer
In AppData I have two folders there's nothing. I just do not understand what it means: clean up the registry?

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

_BESIK_
What do you mean?

G
Geralt-47 07.04.20

yonshedo
the graph is only a picture to which the eye accustomed. If there is no gameplay and the game is empty - no chart will not be saved. A jerk on the schedule I don't know why

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

Geralt-47
I'm just more accustomed to play in Skyrim than in Oblivion because Skyrim was the first part of The Elder Scrolls with which I met.

G
Geralt-47 07.04.20

yonshedo
so what? It only says that you haven't played oblivion. And you install it. It's not a shit of a mammoth as Morrowind, it is the best work of Bethesda, the oblivion. Where are the swords, the magic, the atmosphere of the game you will replace all of you it really going. Everything always depends on the atmosphere that the game brings, remember the Stalker. The game was taken entirely alone atmosphere. And what a rush! So oblivion is the same - very powerful lamp atmosphere, plus the game was released in 2006, and then with logic and common sense in games, it was all good. Skyrim atmosphere has an initially weak, but after a couple hundred hours away from the atmosphere nichrome remains.

D
Daidjer 07.04.20

yonshedo
Cleaned REER. Hey Local Machin/Softwfre/WoW6432Node/Bethesda Softworks

Local (App Data)

Saving.

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

Daidjer
Well I'll try.

D
Daidjer 07.04.20

yonshedo
Repak I'm thrown off. I play it. Yes, Enderal him set on a clean TEC 5. Play Enderal.

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

Daidjer
Damn look I found in the registry the folder Hkey local machine/software but I for some reason do not have any folder Bethesda nor Steam folder.

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

Daidjer
And in AppData of two text document with the name of my mods.

y
yonshedo 07.04.20

Lol guys! I can not run Skyrim because I had an old Steam. Every time I jumped out a window each time you launch Steam that you have to install Steam, I installed and Voila everything works. Immediately apologize for the fact that so stepped and naregal you.

G
Geralt-47 07.04.20

yonshedo
did you know that for oblivion no steam is not necessary? This is a game though and 2006, i.e. not the oldest, but just enough drive to stick in the drive, specify the installation folder AND EVERYTHING. There's really only 2 Windows and the game is installed. And everything you run and play. Che began to turn up with these stimuli I am amazed, this is unnecessary problems and loss of time

S
Samos Davganser 07.04.20

Press the button to start Enderal I run the main Skyrim (steam version) I do not Know what else to do 5 times perestanavlivat

S
SKVERNING1 07.04.20

Samos Davganser
They are some of the files and the registry are one and the same use. Deinstalirati Skyrim and folder settings from the disk:(C:\Users\Твое Name\Documents\My Games\Skyrim and C:\Users\Твое Name\AppData\Local\Skyrim) cut out and keep somewhere. Then install Enderal, and all sobsna...