3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Staz 07.04.20 11:57 am

Multiplayer (World in Conflict)

Even I don't quite get that with mesh...appear on the battlefield, beneath me, white circles, kind of like a respawn point and nothing happens..what to do explain that?
75 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIIALEXIII 07.04.20

It is of course the more the better. Preferably low at least for modern strategic from 16 KB / sec( it means the connection is 128 KB per second). more modern can and 32 require. In short, the connection speed its divided by 8, get transfer speed my. I personally have not complained about the speed. In most cases the game from polenta depends, you can have super Internet, and opponents are bad, the speed is measured by the very slow, so just be lag. So on the server, not only on you depends there. Well not to get banned is certainly better a good Internet connection.

Game also depends a lot. I Cossacks 2 played at all with mobile Internet, so there is 5 KB Toko and the game worked fine. These 5 KB to transfer enough means.

G
GrozAP 07.04.20

People!!!! Those who on the Internet don't play. Give me the key, please. Really Nada. If there is such a kind man obrashatsa PM.

I
IIIALEXIII 07.04.20

Found someone to ask. And why buy the game then if grid then it will be impossible to play.This game is designed for network battles. Naive much that will help. If you offer a key, Toko for money, for free, no one will. Play on Hamachi. Anyway to play online with this key and nafig nenado. Multiplayer\ cancel entry key\ new server\ and play. That is, if you for the Soviet Union want to play.

T
Terry28 07.04.20

help! I do not understand how to play with the clan)))

A
Avionix 07.04.20

people cann't more raspisat like to join you?

d
dima 96 07.04.20

people help have sown the key to the game.What to do help

v
vetkiller 07.04.20

throw the key on the net pliz!

I
IIIALEXIII 07.04.20

Key license disk games.

M
MODIncognitO 07.04.20

I will probably go to the boutiques will open a box with the game sfotayu key and I DIN

I
IIIALEXIII 07.04.20

And why the key if the addon appeared. And they cleverly opye*bastards. If before Addons have already released working, then it is necessary and 1st game and on top of it the addon. bastards herooooo.

J
J0Goproxy 07.04.20

Mm.. there is at least one server Hamachi not crowded and working? o_o
I'm under the gun to find...

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 07.04.20

People in this game on the LAN will connect via TCP/IP?

d
dodiCSon 07.04.20

People!!!!!!!catch license key!!!!!-UA7J-ULHG-Y8ES-F4N2-H6GD

I
IIIALEXIII 07.04.20

People in this game on the LAN will connect via TCP/IP?
In This.. Yes!

People!!!!!!!catch license key!!!!!-UA7J-ULHG-Y8ES-F4N2-H6GD
And the point if it is already someone used it. For example, you. I think it is the left key there sold us. Free cheese only in a mousetrap happens.

d
dodiCSon 07.04.20

it is in the mousetrap(do you even Yuy try)..

I
IIIALEXIII 07.04.20

I just know what keys these. Even if it works all. Today went. And tomorrow, when the owner of the server will, I won't come in. 2 the owner of a key on the forum will be.

And at first, I just have doubts about you were. Account created today, and all purely you, I thought you were this stupid pinned, but then I thought that this left the account just so you moderators for your sin is not banned.

I don't play WIC, so let the other key test.

d
dodiCSon 07.04.20

not account norms

I
IIIALEXIII 07.04.20

Yeah just come across these people often, for fun bogus accounts on 1 day create, or to flood more.

L
Liorde 07.04.20

And there is a servo for non patched version??

I
IIIALEXIII 07.04.20

And you find it so hard to patch?