3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
220-VoLt 07.04.20 11:58 am

Exchange save (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The guys who have to save the mission the latest cooking, throw off please
40 Comments
Sort by:
k
kellandro 07.04.20

SpartanSoap
Oh, nothing tried. 18 (that's how long it took to run/cycle through all the dialogues) minutes killed two most powerful bosses on the hardest difficulty... and missed. Pichalka.

A
Artego32rus 07.04.20

kellandro
thanks for the save, but I'm a little pocchiari XD Hope adivce is not affected, but if anything use your new save game)

A
Artego32rus 07.04.20

SpartanSoap
damn, friend, I thanks to your save game and collector cards received))) And achivka blasted right at boot. From this we conclude that no fraud is not necessary, if anyone should get this achivku, just need a save from someone who already got this achivku

X
Xmike 07.04.20

Hey bandits. need a save before the final ( hour ), the complexity of the death

l
lego123 07.04.20

killed my save :(((( don't know why
can anyone have, I would have done everything in Novigrad in the city, without a lot of jademacalla in the surrounding villages... just in Novigrad all I did was going on skellige... the level was 19 like

G
Gwynblaedd 07.04.20

Guys, can someone throw up a save with NG+ somewhere in the area of the quest Last wish) I would be very grateful)

l
levyy_nosok_v_mayoneze 07.04.20

Hi to all Wizards .Tell me if to save the Repack the Steam version for the GOG version?I want to reinstall the mod to indulge.Stimovsky not all mods support it.
ATP!

24rus 07.04.20

Greetings ,dear friends !
Slowly looking for preservation of add-heart of stone- (Quest lure of Gunther of Dima somewhere before him) had completed the quest where you need to enter the University and ask the old man about the Glass man. I am ponimayete is the end of Dlc ? You want to beat the ending)))

L
Levokos 07.04.20

levykokeet
No difference, save identical on all platforms (Origin, Steam, Gog).

24rus 07.04.20

Still looking for sohranyalku)

24rus 07.04.20

Everyone is looking for a saved game .

W
Wild Rider 07.04.20

24rus
There is a save before the ending, after talking with the old man. Rose, iris, Geralt took for CRIS to the Isle of Mists still floated. Here you go.
http://rghost.ru/84JfM6Drq

And what happened to you that you can't go two months DLTS?)

24rus 07.04.20

Wild Rider
Thank you , well PC repair . decided to just sohranyalku to viklandet so as not to pass over after the system is installed.

F
Filipp Garcev 07.04.20

The guys who have to save the mission the latest cooking, throw off please the game version 1.12

A
Azriel1993 07.04.20

Guys need a save game when you only come in Novigrad, it is desirable that in Velenje, it was all done and issledovano(stemware)

B
Bahrom 07.04.20

Guys, please, we need the story of you and CRIS and she vedmochka, additional jobs and Board orders are passed, can an affair with Ian, more specifically, I need a save game where the plot basics and dlc

C
Cossack1231 07.04.20

Anyone have a save game where we sail to Skellige? It is desirable that all the tasks in Novigrad and Velenje were implemented, Quint, too.

B
BigN1ck 07.04.20

Guys, I need a save game passed irregular joust in Tossene (Yes, I have pictures which they might not go :S) it is Desirable that the save was made at the first opportunity after the race)

A
Alert 07.04.20

Guys this question. I can start immediately DLS Blood and Wine, and then after pass DLS to move from there, save into a new game+ and start the plot of the wild hunt?

h
hizi 07.04.20

Transportable with the first two parts of preserving a little affect something in the Witcher 3?