3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadMax6011 07.04.20 11:58 am

Necessary and unnecessary perks in Falaut 3 (Fallout 3)

It discusses the perks of Falaut 3 are not particularly necessary in the game, and which preferably take
as you progress through the game!
ie, say what perks you do or do not! + you can even offer the idea actually invented perks
with a detailed description of course (which they provide)!
thank you for your attention!
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anvlakov 07.04.20

the first LVL everything about firearms + perk intense training, after the 20th to take paralyzing palm is necessary.

A
AuTu 07.04.20

che for shit topic !!!!!

G
Guardian. 07.04.20

If someone would be so generous and put here a full list of perks in English, I will comment on them.

O
OXOTNIK VANES 07.04.20

perks are not everything but what I could translate here:
Вiamond skeleton Diamond skeleton
Friend to animals-animal Friend
Critical loss-Critical damage
Black widow-Black widow
Bloody bath Bloody bath
Chemist-The Chemist
Resistibility of chemistry-Resistance to chemicals
Eternal child Eternal child
Komando-Commando
Understanding-Understanding
Hacker-Hacker
Massed fire-Massive fire
Hired murderer-assassin
Cyborg-Cyborg
Expert the sapper is an Expert minesweeper
Researcher-Researcher
Accelerated metabolism-Faster metabolism
Accuracy-Accuracy
Death on the rise - death on the rise
Fanatic of the weapon - Zealot weapons
Here and now Here and now
Arbitration judge-arbitrator
Intensive training Intensive training
Steel fist Steel fist
Lead belly-Lead belly
Easy step-Easy step
A Fountain of life-Fountain of life
Baseball player-Baseball player
The Master dealer Master dealer
Sand person-Sand man
Mysterious stranger-the Mysterious stranger
Furiousness botany-botany Rabies
Night essence-a creature of the Night
Ninjia Ninja
Is glad-resistance - Good resistance
glad-regeneration - Happy-regeneration(polychaete during experimentation Moira about the radiation dial 600рад)
Scoundrel - The Scoundrel
Cheapskate - Freeloader
Silent run - Silent running
Size matters-Size matters
Sniper-the sniper
Solar battery-Solar battery
Strong ridge-Strong range
Diligent pupil-honor student
Prize-The Prize
Thief-Thief
Stability-Durability
Charge of vivacity - a vivacity Charge(given at a certain time after sleep)
Super reflexes-Super reflexes(given after completing the Artificial people when they say Semeru that Harkness is the Android, which he is looking for)
Kanibal-kanibal
PS. if the translation is not correct no offense

E
En3mu 07.04.20

this is a translation from localization Fallout'and

d
daftCAT7 07.04.20

It all depends on how you play.Some like to shoot,but the other interesting extra options in the dialogues(e.g. Kanibal cannibal , Black widow-Black widow, Entomologist, etc, give a few options) or utility functions (with robots etc).

G
Guardian. 07.04.20

Hmm, in the English version of the perks are called a little differently.

Anyway.
Imho, the most useful:

Lady Killer / Child at Heart / Contract Killer / Lawbringer -- the advantages from the perks do not as such very significant, but, nevertheless, they contribute to the role-play.
Comprehension is one of the most useful perks, with the help of it you can raise all skills to 100.
Entomologist -- the use is felt only in the fight against Albino Radscorpions.
Iron Fist-can be useful only when the targeted development of the skill unarmed.
Toughness-increase DR by 10. The comment makes no sense.
Animal Friend -- with this perk in the wastes will be somewhat quieter in the first place there is the value impact on opponents of the Yao Guai.
Finesse -- +5% chance to inflict a critical hit.
-- Mister Sandman perk useless in General.
Mysterious Stranger -- if the amount the amount of HP the opponent in V. A. T. S drops below 150, that is 10% the probability that a Mysterious Stranger will help to kill the opponent. Not enough useful perk.
Nerd Rage -- might be helpful. The main thing-increase the parameter d to 50, if the amount of HP drops below 20%.
Cannibal -- it's only for fun.
Fast Metabolism -- a pretty useless perk in my opinion.
Life Giver -- 30 HP -- it's definitely not enough.
Pyromaniac -- very useful when using a Shiskebab / Firelance / Heavy Incinerator
Robotics Expert-useful perk. In particular, it is convenient to use it against Sentry Bots.
Silent Running -- might be useful...
Sniper
Cyborg
Action Boy -- maybe. We are talking about 25 additional AP, after all.
Better Criticals
Concentrated Fire -- make sense?
Paralyzing Palm
Ninja
The Grim Reaper's Sprint
Quantum Chemist-will be of some use for completing the quest the Nuka-Cola Challenge.
Nerves of Steel
Almost Perfect
Nuclear Anomaly-unfortunately, you can't take in combination with previous...

O
OXOTNIK VANES 07.04.20

With daftCAT'om I agree. I for instance like what would my enemy died VERY quietly (with a grenade without checks in Korman') or if spotted from a fighting knife in the back

Y
Yczh-Kazym 07.04.20

Wandering from game to game perk the Sandman makes no sense at all sleeping enemies in the game not so much. But for some reason there is no need of perks for melee weapons, except for Baseball.

S
Simsemi 07.04.20

The system itself is gaining perks (more than 90% after levelap) is idiotic. I had to give almost all through the Expo or quest. With regards to directly to each perk is not to say that they are good or bad, it all depends on how, where and against who you use them...or why. Unnecessary, IMHO, the points:
1. Educated. Intelligence is more than 6 and training in a good school a priori gives (should give) this perk Stranger to the time out of the Shelter.
2. Bloodbath - all bullshit ! Absolutely useless and antirealistic perk.
3. Freeloader and treasure hunter. I have the mod on a very meager number find ammunition and caps. Difficulty Hard++. And never(!) there was no shortage of caps or ammo. Even more significant excess.
4. Durability - all cheat. Max pumping gives protection to bare (!) of the player is higher than wearing heavy armor without this perk. Brad also.
5. Here and now, the prize, the Researcher death is on the rise, a Solar battery, a Mysterious stranger Silent running (!!). It's all fierce citerna. It seems that developers just had to cram at least some perks in linear congested levelap system.
6. The scoundrel and the arbitrator. It is not clear how and why they work. They are completely redundant - there are specialized fashion Eloquence and Barter.
7. Accuracy, Good range, the Mad botanist, the Fountain of life. Unnecessary nonsense.
8. Commando, duelist, heavy fire, sniper, diamond skeleton, accelerated metabolism, cyborg. These perks predlagayut installation serious implants. No implants - no perks !
9. Sandman - it is unclear why he was under it there are no quests.
10. From the app broken Steele more or less fit only nerves of Steel, Razmernosti, Radolishta and Partier. Everything else is the worst nonsense.

a
aKinave 07.04.20

Bloodbath - the most useless perk in my opinion. It yet and for some reason ported to new Vegas.
well, actually, he first kills the realism, and secondly when you play on a very difficult, each pumping equally important.