3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blade X 03.10.19 01:25 am

Advise series

Advise any interesting fiction or fantasy series 2013-2015?
Did not like - Arrow, Flash, Constantine, Olympus and From dusk till dawn.
With pleasure looked, Strain, Agent Carter and the Daredevil.
Continue to look for Game of thrones, Gotham and Agents of shield.
69 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 03.10.19

greasy12
I'm not a hunter series. But some how that is fun. For example - Shapovalov, Black cat, owl and others. The series calm. Well, in General, the taste m color...
And every trachomati - what a woman robbed, imprisoned, raped, I'm not looking.

g
gamer9501 03.10.19

Can you recommend a TV series that I watched:
Breaking bad
The sopranos
Twin peaks
True detective
Fargo
Shepherd
Supernatural
The walking dead
Ash vs. evil dead
Drug

m
masha 03.10.19

Someone else has to look at the Russian crafts? Why? They are not original, they are all copied from Western products.

And those that are his, they are easy to identify, they usually eat something at the table, or drink, the women any fat sitting unhappy. There are all sigh, talk about their life problems. Shows a mental disgusting native life.

E
Emris_ua 03.10.19

AelRavo wrote:
Series - cancer of the film industry
Despite what: Genre\Actors\the Script - the Plot (something catchy from the beginning of the 1st series - watching all the Seasons) !!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.10.19

AelRavo wrote:
Series - cancer of the film industry
Depending on the series =] Is interesting, but it's all IMHO...

The_Disaire wrote:
Marvel Serials!
There are also interesting, even for comics - the most interesting, but again - IMHO )
It was funny when I found out that they have the term serials is not series ) they series is TV Show...

d
djumba34 03.10.19

eduart1968
I don't know how in the online kinoteatrah something to watch?
Only torrents, only victory! There as normal, and you can download new items quickly...
Therefore, I recommend all torrents go...
If someone doesn't know how to use it - here is the manual on the website https://geekhacker.ru/kak-polzovatsya-torrentom/

h
hamaganova ann 03.10.19

want to find a series about time travelers. the characters are constantly researching anomalous phenomena or looking for someone. character - intelligence agent, the hero is a scientist. in one series, filmed on the motives of Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet, the heroine runs up the stairs in a beautiful medieval dress down someone for a meeting. and are the words from the prologue of the tragedy: There is nothing sadder than the story of Romeo and Juliet...

h
hamaganova ann 03.10.19

charmed, once upon a time, fringe,

h
hamaganova ann 03.10.19

JonyN5
Terra Nova, Stargate, the seeker, doctor who.

I
Int0xicate 03.10.19

Reviewed such masterpieces as: breaking bad, Escape, Game of thrones, the Walking dead. The problem is that it's hard to force myself to watch other series, because all the time they are smoothed and others see the cons. I'm not one of those lucky people who any series can fully inspect.
Tried to watch or watched up to a certain point:
1. Dexter. Utterly poor translation (although the series at the time was a top, I don't know what his voice normally could not). Annoying GG himself, for he is like a stone without emotions, well, the other characters do not particularly like. Somewhere two seasons mastered. Although some fans from it.
2. Scum. The first two seasons fit through the main immortal Joker. After his departure, and the appearance of new characters the desire to look disappeared.
3. Fargo. Watched a couple of episodes and so did not understand in the story.
4. Underground Empire. First tightened, then released.
5. Lost. Again the first two seasons are good, then there is the nonsense of the creators of the series. Only got through 3 seasons.
6. Better call Saul. The plot is interesting, but then get bored with it tried twice to watch. Both times at a certain point, get bored. In all serious, all the same, all the time in tension keeps it a completely different level.
7. Wiretapping. As I read, at first he does not cling, you have several seasons to watch.
8. Prison Of Oz. After his Escape, he decided to find similar. In General, the chip in it, but the quality is terrible and there is no normal transfer. The Goblin was fun to watch, but after the above series is not that.
PS: basically I like TV shows with a certain theme. Series like Friends, house, Clinic, Soprano don't offer, don't watch.
If you have the same fussy and with a similar tastes, write a review.
I'll try the Drug to begin to look, maybe.

s
saa0891 03.10.19

Elementary all seasons,very good show,the last seasons of course weaker than (the first fire at all),but still interesting to watch.

P
Protocol10 03.10.19

Int0xicate
Fargo. Watched a couple of episodes and so did not understand in the story.

well then even I will not advise anything

V
Vitya Yakubov 03.10.19

Can you recommend the supernatural (already, that is 13 seasons, the planned 14) , Stan against the forces of evil (wild thrash, but you can see in order to pass the time), very strange things (there is nothing to add, just view).

S
Snova_na_PG 03.10.19

Westworld HBO. One of the last viewed of my TV series. Like, I do not know how the time went past him in 2016. Like maybe not for everyone, but personally, I do not regret the time spent. And Yes, it is necessary to watch very carefully)

A
Anton Yankovskiy 03.10.19

Lethal weapon season 1
Спойлерhttp://kinobar.cc/9953-smertelnoe-oruzhie-1-sezon.html

C
CreMat0ry 03.10.19

How not to live

A
AR3E 03.10.19

Black mirror.

e
elya701 03.10.19

You know, I almost don't watch movies, but TV shows I love, many of you probably heard about this show, but I think it is the best in the history of the series ( my personal opinion )
However those who do not like horror may not like it, but horror is my second element, and so I'm waiting for new episodes 24/7
Pros:
Good shot
Great story
Non-standard characters
Cons:
13 seasons, a long look :lol:
I would recommend to view. :smile:

u
usus 03.10.19

Spartacus, the first season and mini season 4-5серий as the main character changed, the slag became

H
Hallreiser 03.10.19

See Escape one of the best series of our time!