3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Souls 07.04.20 12:00 pm

Playability on slower computer? (The Surge)

15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Souls 07.04.20

I wanted to play it,because it is a game similar to dark souls, and bloodborne(dream of someday pass these games)
If none, it will then recommend games similar to the Souls series and bloodborne please - for my pc(with good graphics and so on)

k
kenny undead 07.04.20

On medium high go.

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.04.20

Dark Souls
lord of the fallen, but she's a goner.

J
JoKeRD07 07.04.20

Dark Souls
Dragon's Dogma, and what do you mean like the DS? If hardcore, then Salt and Sanctuary and Furi

V
Vlad Skorohodov 07.04.20

lord of the fallen from these same developers.She will be pointeresnee than The Surge.What's the problem to pass all the DS? In Nioh play a very interesting game.

D
Dark Souls 07.04.20

undead kenny
Yes, and I am glad of it,I wonder if I put on high gently is?

D
Dark Souls 07.04.20

JABA AZAZINA
I played it 2 times for genres such difficult passes,but with interest))

D
Dark Souls 07.04.20

JoKeRD07
I've already played,and about those games I heard,though I furi played,what difficulty,though, and passed Salt and Sanctuary is not играл0,the game is old,,,

D
Dark Souls 07.04.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
Well to me The Surge and Lords Of the fallen like both, the second just demanding on hardware like... Go all DS on PC some ports and especially for the gamepad,plus it is best to take the console,because they get it.
so that while it is impossible for me(to Pass a series of Dark Souls.Demon Souls and bloodborne)

Q
Qoold 07.04.20

Dark Souls
Go all DS on PC some ports and especially for the gamepad,plus it is best to take the console,because they get it
Don't say anymore stupid things like that. No geypad no sonali to pass DS is not needed absolutly.

D
Dark Souls 07.04.20

Qoold
well,who, how - why do you think so?
management play an important role,and I'm not the only one who thinks so...

V
Vlad Skorohodov 07.04.20

Dark Souls
The third part of the fine is passed on keypad+mouse.And part 1 and 2 there are configs where the control is made as in the third part.All three parts passed on kawamichi,generally problems experienced,everything is very convenient.A PC controller is only needed for that would be to FIFA to play.

V
Vlad Skorohodov 07.04.20

Dark Souls
The Surge more than the Lords.

g
gennaz 07.04.20

Dark Souls
No problem lose,even on the 630 gt is.
Spoiler

D
Dark Souls 07.04.20

gennaz
Yes, all true flies graphics look dull...