3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serial86 07.04.20 12:01 pm

No file plugins.txt (Fallout 4)

file plugins.txt the path of AppData.And then in the folder except DLCList or what not,and need plugins.txt.
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 07.04.20

what for it is necessary? download already mod-Manager http://nmm.nexusmods.com/Releases/4.5/Nexus%20Mod%20Manager-0.63.13.exe do not love the mosquito myself and others.

Z
Zolotko555 07.04.20

serial86
it is not.... and you started to play?? I have he appeared a little later .
Basil44
well people like to put himself in the manual!!)))

B
Basil44 07.04.20

Золотко555
so I put manually. Manager only jackdaws put. comfortable, well... )

g
grothex 07.04.20

Basil44
I have no Manager set. just throw the files into a folder where necessary. and then in the game already mod plug;)

g
grothex 07.04.20

serial86
not stsy! poyavitsa this file. but if so much need, then customize it)

s
saa0891 07.04.20

grothex wrote:
I have no Manager set. just throw the files into a folder where necessary. and then in the game already mod plug;)
Just wondering how you like a fashion pose.
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_true_storms_wasteland_edition_nastoyaschie_buri_1_3_1-119738/

Z
Zolotko555 07.04.20

saa0891
sorry to barge in ...what complicated to install this mod?? all folders expanded setting for a few minutes...just too, all in hand-always put )
P/S although I got excited with the sounds I guess it would be difficult to understand ...a little longer...customize probably still easier to Manager))

s
saa0891 07.04.20

Золотко555 wrote:
P/S although I got excited with the sounds I guess it would be difficult to understand
Not only with sound,but Oh well,I just don't understand the fetish to put manually (I have the feeling that some people believe NMM just something that's very difficult,although there even do not need to understand,so everything is simple and done automatically),why the heck do the hemorrhagic when using NMM this is not enough that is much easier (not to mention such complex fashion which I cited in the example) so you are more clearly and immediately see all the options which you can enable by checking only what you need

it's just heaven and earth than to climb on all folders and to understand what is responsible for what,then if you need to remove it all again to climb and to understand.
With NMM it is put and removed in one click,no need to copy and what to remove.

Z
Zolotko555 07.04.20

saa0891
well, I agree with you)))I also say download Manager ,but I can't, I have to know where and why))) and the Manager is not difficult easy I have it installed ...but then demolished))

H
Hattack 07.04.20

saa0891 wrote:
Just wondering how you like a fashion pose.
Such and not only such fashion, for myself have long been put banal way...
Make self-extracting files in WinRar with the prescribed installation paths etc...
At first glance, not comfortable(to someone), but it is only on the surface.
I have since 3rd Foul it became a habit and now a significant mod packs so Makar, in some collection you can find. As for Skye and 4th Foul.
And no crap and zamorak during installation.

s
saa0891 07.04.20

Золотко555 wrote:
well, I agree with you)))I also say download Manager ,but I can't, I have to know where and why)))
Well, the boss,no problem.

Hattack wrote:
Make self-extracting files in WinRar with the prescribed installation paths etc...
So it is more hemorrhagic than the hand to throw,not only that we need to understand what and which folder is responsible,and the way to prescribe,well that's your choice.

Hattack wrote:
And no crap and zamorak during installation.
Any crap is when you install via NMM,just one click everything is installed,not what or where I throw,and likewise removed,and most importantly, do not think that you going threw if you want something to remove and reinstall NMM does everything automatic.

I just still did not understand as the sense to do it all manually,firstly uncomfortable,second still need to figure out if the mod is difficult for that which folder is responsible,in the third still a lot of time spend on it,it is not clear why.
I wonder how much I struggled to put these mods without NMM,so I have now very much been deleted.
Spoiler

M
Maksonkaer 07.04.20

I downloaded the files but there was little sense of fashion and no download

M
Maksonkaer 07.04.20

Basil44
And it is possible on Russian to put ?

B
Basil44 07.04.20

Maksonkaer
at Russian fall? of course you can.

M
Mr.Iks2x2 07.04.20

Basil44
I tried to put through the Manager, I lost the game and had to reinstall. So manually is more reliable, plus if there is no folder plugins.txt it throws an error

s
saa0891 07.04.20

Mr.Iks2x2 wrote:
plus if there is no folder plugins.txt it throws an error
What a mistake,the NMM machine creates this file and also the machine registers in this fashion,you're probably what not to do so.

D
Denis Shahmatov 07.04.20

Guys, try to install mods using Wrye Bash, I also have no plugins txt and NMM refused flatly to work

A
Artur102006 12.06.22

The person has already answered how to do it. 1 you need to press the modification button in the game menu 2 after loading select the HOME button and after that plugin.txt will appear (I personally did it as the same problem)

C
CobaltuMonster 20.01.23

Artur102006
Personally, I did not have anything, so this is not a panacea.