3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kayros Grif 07.04.20 12:02 pm

Blog creation for beginners (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to create a blog where it talks about how in the first location to collect Florey and Orani in a large number ve.
So there are two options:

1) Identify all the locations on one map. Need a map of the garden of the White unmarked high resolution (prompt where to take or send to me).

2) Two photos with the place in the map, the other in the game. Will take more time.

Select which option you want (1 or 2). If the first, waiting for help mentioned above.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 07.04.20

Well, such things are better in blogs not to push.Video/file or Chita(Council) can throw,and screenshots can do it,good game there

W
Widukind 07.04.20

Kayros Grif
why? The White garden is more important at places of power to pay attention to (for example), not for gold, which is still not enough the first game, as it is not going to

K
Kayros Grif 07.04.20

RBunny
Screenshots made only with cards(pieces). If the creation of the blog goes, for an hour or two is possible from all places and from the game to do. Only I can't live to do so in such formats.

K
Kayros Grif 07.04.20

Widukind
With my guide, once in Novigrad will be an extra 1K-1.5 K that at the beginning very well.

R
RedDevil48 07.04.20

I think one game is better to learn yourself without any guides, etc? so interesting to dive into the world of the Witcher

A
AllFout 07.04.20

Blog your staff to hell will be demolished. So it is better to write the section tips, cheats, and the best — key wiki.

L
Leohn 07.04.20

Maybe even a blog for you to write? No offense, but there is a wiki here on PG for such content to, or the guides at other sites. The incentive for example.

B
Bupycop 07.04.20

Kayros Grif
Oh yeah, 1-.1.5 to gold to Novigradu, it is certainly a lot you can rune or glyph to buy! What is Hyde? And so there, for those who want to explore the world, it will be clear in the ad that it is profitable to harvest and sell the honey to a herbalist in a White Garden, it can be under 80 to collect, there's your primary earnings, which is essentially nowhere in the game does not need, except for the master rune and the estate in KIV. Everything else in the game is random.

S
Shadowarm 07.04.20

Yes, these guides in the Internet are through the roof,I think your guide is useless

W
Widukind 07.04.20

Kayros Grif
In any case, the game is fun to pass by yourself. The authors have done everything possible for maximum immersion into the world of the Witcher. But if every little thing get into the Internet, then what's it to play when you have it all figured out and provided for each step up until where which chest to pick up - such an approach destroys the atmosphere of the game. Search of treasures in the game if anything interesting, just in order to infer the secret corners

h
halepa 07.04.20

in'the young man, already in 2017, you're awake, the game was released in 2015, in may, by December 2015 it is the bones apart, after the release of hearts of Stone and Blood and wine in 2016 even 3 times dismantled, and you collect all Floreni... I ENVY you!!!