3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordKINE 07.04.20 12:02 pm

Terraforming (Stellaris)

Can't Terraform one planet resources are not, but I saying it is impossible to thereforethat in continental tantricheskoy, droughty, Arctic well, etc.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schurl Miller 07.04.20

LordKINE
It is necessary for this purpose to pump a certain research in the field of Companies. For each of the planets is their own.

A
A Lone Gamer 07.04.20

Schurl Miller
And it is possible to colonize Mars without terraforming?
And The Sun?

L
LordKINE 07.04.20

Schurl Miller
Well, for example I need from tundra to Arctic do I put teraform platform on the planet + I need to have studied the colonization of the Arctic and near all this is that the type of colonization of the tundra?
And if not difficult can look like called this particular study? if not difficult)

L
LordKINE 07.04.20

A Lone Gamer
No thereforenot only those planets that are colonized by

S
Schurl Miller 07.04.20

A Lone Gamer
It is impossible, but there are certain modifications.

S
SemyStall 07.04.20

LordKINE
Study on the type change of the atmosphere is necessary. There are 2 studies: earth and atmosphere.

S
Schurl Miller 07.04.20

LordKINE
Colonization of the %type% of the world.
For example:
Colonization of the tropical world. Or: Colonization of the Arctic world.

In the description should be: Opens the colonization: %type% of the world.
For example:
Opens the colonization of the tropical world or Opens colonization: the Arctic world

L
LordKINE 07.04.20

SemyStall
The office atmosphere I have and colonize all types of planets available and changing the shape of sushi too. Ie all research should have? Or something that you need?

L
LordKINE 07.04.20

Schurl Miller
Yes, colonization all clear to me that taraporewala not available for some reason.

S
Schurl Miller 07.04.20

LordKINE
In this case, Mr. SemyStall all described in detail.

S
SemyStall 07.04.20

LordKINE
Throw here a screenshot of the planet you want to terraform.

L
LordKINE 07.04.20

As you can see on the screen everything is sort of)) But thereforethat still can not.

M
MishaRass 07.04.20

LordKINE
Campaign bug... will Have to try.

S
SemyStall 07.04.20

LordKINE
Need 2 liquid) shows You what is missing.
PS Itself without any problems, put 2 planets to terraform.

L
LordKINE 07.04.20

SemyStall
Oh damn really if I removed that sector gowar lacking 1 resource if you put it gowar lacking 2 resource ))

K
Kolyuchiy83 07.04.20

The main thing is not to terraform an already populated planet, and that all the settlements happiness 0 to 10 years process and immediately separable fraction will be.

-
-scv- 07.04.20

how to find constructed the station terraforming - are already doing 7-8 on the planet (in General forgot the location of the station) - judging by the busy resource somewhere is.
and a small request to add the patch 1.0.3 on PG

A
AgronomNN 07.04.20

Who knows the tree of terraforming? Conventionally Frozen-Arctic -?-?-Perfect. I am in the cycle came, territorial 5 times, it turns out the Frozen-Arctic -Dry -Frozen

S
SemyStall 07.04.20

AgronomNN
The world from the Arctic to tropical in two different ways:
1. Arctic world - > Tundra world --> Arid world - > Desert world --> the Tropical world (the terraforming process will take 40 years)
2. Arctic world --> Ocean world - > continental-world - > the Tropical world (the terraforming process will take 30 years)

A
AgronomNN 07.04.20

SemyStall
Thank you!