3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arno Dorian 07.04.20 12:03 pm

Pixels in games, with antialiasing enabled! (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Here guys I have a problem, the computer gathered recently at 1060 gtx 3gb, i3 6100, 8gb 2133. In games, any at all, my picture is horrible, even on ultra settings and anti-aliasing enabled. Smoothing generally seemed absent. I've tried through the nvidia control panel, force-enable it. But it did not help, all the same. Who knows what's going on? I have suspicions on the monitor. It is full hd, 22 inch. And there's only a vga connector, and the whole thing I have connected via an adapter hdmi vga. I've tried everything, do not know what to do. Even in the new assassins creed origins. There is generally a horror.
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 07.04.20

Maybe you have to start the screenshot will take off,or we power of imagination to present needs?

a
a_noob_is 07.04.20

And all , if you start to see pixels, only 2K and 4K will help. After such modern phones is not uncommon in a monitor, even a 22 1080 no tears will not look, especially if nearsightedness.

K
KingBaby 07.04.20

throw a couple of screenshots

S
SanKram 07.04.20

Arno Dorian wrote:
adapter vga hdmi
Adapter or Converter?
A new graphics card with a digital signal, you need a Converter and not an adapter.

a
akela280 07.04.20

SanKram
It would not show if not a Converter would be reasonable.

S
SanKram 07.04.20

akela280
Possible but not sure!

a
akela280 07.04.20

New graphics in games likes pixelise

a
akela280 07.04.20

As experiments can try to lower graphics

D
Dias Daulbaev 07.04.20

Arno Dorian wrote:
I have suspicions on the monitor. It is full hd, 22 inch. And there's only a vga connector, and the whole thing I have connected via an adapter hdmi vga.
When talking about standard color palette and provided that the monitor is correctly keeps the 1080p signal via VGA, then the difference will be. However, HDMI supports a wider range of standards, and the picture is more stable. And the quality is potentially higher, as in the case of VGA is the extra conversion digit-analog (and sometimes digit-analog-figure) . In practice it is rarely seen, but sometimes seen.

P. S. Perhaps you have the VGA cord is broken, this sometimes leads to streaks, artifacts, and other dregs.

J
JetFIRE13 07.04.20

Arno Dorian
Dear,where at least some symptoms?Screenshots?Video?How to help if there are pictures?The dumbest way to carry Windu and re-roll.And so all the drivers.

A
Arno Dorian 07.04.20

Shadowarm

A
Arno Dorian 07.04.20

Dok Rolf

A
Arno Dorian 07.04.20

KingBaby

A
Arno Dorian 07.04.20

KingBaby

S
Shadowarm 07.04.20

Arno Dorian
In dying light Graininess is disabled by settings(I think you mean,it's not the pixels,dude).In headlights edge there is nothing supernatural do not see.

a
akela280 07.04.20

Arno Dorian
Not when I have nothing did not notice this either because I have a laptop or you have a real problem with Monica or transfer to his pictures

A
Arno Dorian 07.04.20

Shadowarm
The grit is off, but damn, there really pixel by pixel

A
Arno Dorian 07.04.20

akela280
Dada, I think it's Monique, because when I put the resolution in the 4K games, I've lost those pixels, but the image of a soap

S
Shadowarm 07.04.20

Arno Dorian
If disabled then the XS dude,try Monique for dead pixels with TFT test program,something like that.In the third screenshot don't see this crap,weird

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.04.20

Arno Dorian
resolution gaming with 4K
To play with this resolution you need a 1080 at least two, preferably two 1080ti.
As for your soap and the lack of Sparky try to go with this mammoth VGA to HDMI. I remember eight years ago there was a similar thing. Until I switched to DVI and later HDMI. In the end, the image is crystal clear without noise or grain, having a perfect clarity.