3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omnia Smirnow 07.04.20 12:03 pm

Should I take the game? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Is it worth it to take the game Dragon Age: Origins, is still valid Skhidna her?
35 Comments
Sort by:
m
moonchild69 07.04.20

Omnia Smirnow
definitely worth it

A
AK102 07.04.20

Without a doubt worth the buy. Though late with the comment)

A
Anglerfish 07.04.20

Omnia Smirnow
Most importantly never take the second and third part of the DA is a real waste from the world of RPGs.

O
Omnia Smirnow 07.04.20

vidgin
Lol, thank you. And the incentive is not all add-ons for the game?

v
v_Sledgehammer_v 07.04.20

If you are a lover of this genre, it is of course worth it. The game is very decent.

W
WiWo 07.04.20

take it of course, but better is not the incentive for there not all DLC . although in paravane that origin will have DLC to buy.

Z
Zefos 07.04.20

_Irbis_
Even more interesting, what are good games with a rating below 60%, it is possible an example?
All of the games that I personally liked the rating above 80% and certainly not below 70%.
So for example, my favourites games from steam, all have a high rating, tell me which of these games unfairly high rating?
Спойлер7 Days to Die - 81%
Alpha Protocol - 81%
Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag™ - 88%
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - 84%
The Darkness II - 90%
Dragon Age: Origins - 93%
Dragon Age™: Origins Awakening - 94%
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 94%
Empyrion - Galactic Survival - 85%
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 97%
Factorio - 98%
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition - 83%
Fallout: New Vegas - 95%
Farming Simulator 15 - 90%
Grand Theft Auto V - 82%
The Guild II Renaissance - 81%
Half-Life 2 - 97%
Hitman: Absolution™ - 90%
King's Bounty: The Legend - 92%
L. A. Noire - 87%
Mafia II - 94%
Mass Effect 2 - 96%
Mount & Blade: Warband - 97%
PAYDAY 2 - 80%
Portal 2 - 98%
Prototype™ - 81%
S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat - 95%
S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - 95%
Saints Row: The Third - 96%
Saints Row IV - 92%
Sid Meier's Civilization® V - 96%
Space Engineers - 88%
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart - 95%
SPORE™ - 88%
Stronghold Crusader HD - 95%
Supreme Commander 2 - 86%
Tales of Zestiria - 88%
Torchlight II - 95%
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - 94%
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Dark Crusade - 95%
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Soulstorm - 94%
The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt - 97%
X3: Albion Prelude - 92%
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - 95%

Found in favorites only 5 games with a rating below 80%...
Fable Anniversary - 75%
RAGE - 77%
Risen 3 - Titan Lords - 71%
Sacred 2 Gold - 71%
Fallout 4 - 78%

_
_Irbis_ 07.04.20

Zefos
Understand, good game is relative and highly subjective concept. I do not see sense to result here the specific examples. It's not about them. There are, for example, a game with a rating of 50-55%, which I gladly spent more than 800 hours, which has brought not a friend to the incentive, who in the end communicate a lot and play other games with coop. There is a game with a rating of 95%, which I bought simply because of the high ratings, but ultimately failed for two passes through the game until the end, because just bored. I did not understand, for which there is a high rating. Such examples are not isolated. Now I just don't pay attention to the rating of unfamiliar game. And if you want to assess how I'm gonna go in there and look and read all sorts of reviews. A look at the game itself. Looking at someone else's opinion, I would not miss a good one for me personally, the game.

Z
Zefos 07.04.20

_Irbis_
Sorry, I can't understand that.
Examine each vending game yourself (see the passage set or the pirates), and lots of time to spend, you can not just walk in the queue until the really good games.
I try to appreciate the time, practice to assess the quality of the games rating for me is justified, but that does not mean that I immediately buy a game with a rating of 95% or higher, it means that I'm willing to take the time and see what this game is because the game is corny worthy of attention.
To be honest all games with a rating of less than 80% I'm suspicious and if I were to go for a buy you will begin with a mandatory test on pirates.
The smoke without fire does not happen, if the game has a low rating, then the game has problems, why should I problematic product?
In my steam library of 200 games, I always have what to play, but time to play is not enough, there are about 50 games that I have never even launched
Спойлерhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/-Zefos-/

S
SilverDjek 07.04.20

Zefos
You have Fable III as purchased?

p
pshanyrckovee 07.04.20

The first part of Dragon Age the best. Secondly, I played 30 minutes and knocked down in the third did not play.

Z
Zefos 07.04.20

SilverDjek
Bought the incentive with all the additions.
25 APR. 2013 - the game for 199 RUB. and additions for 94 rubles. (discount 75%)
Like 3 years ago because Microsoft removed the game from sale incentive.

S
SilverDjek 07.04.20

Zefos
Lucky

F
Folaytfenat 07.04.20

Damn, was recently in just 100 rubles, so I decided to spend the bonuses and buy the game for them... And flew, Oh, Yes. Another b day, and so the long-awaited bonuses come from.

M
Mag Otshelnik 07.04.20

Is it worth it to take the game Dragon Age: Origins
Ran ran!!