3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grozickiy 07.04.20 12:04 pm

How to write the name of the dynasty? (The Guild 2)

Guys! Tell me! How to write the name of the dynasty?I have some characters?Will Help Anyone!Or son as I call,write and there mine lating some!
19 Comments
Sort by:
v
voland555 07.04.20

Try to put eng. yaz. in the Windows, in the control panel. Someone is pomagalo.. I Have never had that problem, there is nothing more I can not advise.

G
Grozickiy 07.04.20

Voland thank you a lot! But vseravno not pishit!

G
Grozickiy 07.04.20

What you need to do to trigger a call to the bench of the alchemist in the dungeon?Help! I see that you're a normal guy! Help!

T
Trinadcat 07.04.20

Yeah, right now, you'll never get from him nichrome)))Gggggggg)

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 07.04.20

Such garbage current In the pirates of the European seas, but in normal Guild does not. I also have this problem.

m
motomen 07.04.20

the same gizmo with the language

A
Alex the One 07.04.20

on the forum ag.ru there is a mod in the style of dancing with a tambourine which allows you to write the name\name in Russian

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 07.04.20

Alex the One
And you could reference on this mod throw and then find it problematic to me?

P
Psihodolb 07.04.20

And you could reference on this mod throw and then find it problematic to me?

I doubt he'll answer...

And Yes, the AG for this reason I write this:

Open the userconfig.ini (in the root of game).
Looking for block [UserConfig] the first 2 lines:
CharFirstName = w0P\00u\00n\00K\00w\00
CharLastName = K\00a\00l\00u\00g\00a\00
First line name, second name.
Change them with your own, save the config and all should be normally displayed.

Try...

PS And if about mod, it is likely to mean there was this...

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 07.04.20

I doubt he will answer you..
Indeed, something I on the date of the post looked.
But with the configs I'll try to work some magic, thanks for the advice.

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 07.04.20

it helped me, thanks for the advice.

P
Psihodolb 07.04.20

it helped me

It's okay, puso I was going to play Pirates of the European Seas... now you don't have to dig into the files, so OK to write in Russian... (=

D
Dymyd 07.04.20

Pliz help to understand with this mod! Did not get to enter the desired name.

t
triwa 07.04.20

That's*@#smiling then! Does not work neither the first not 2roy way! I have the guild 2 gold! simple Guild works properly, and the pirates**no! And so you want to swim on the boat!

I
ImperialAssasin 07.04.20

dez-N4L
use the name of the name by default...

V
Valtem778 07.04.20

STAVROPOL4ANIN
Maybe the question and somewhat moronic, but not the case lying around that file? Link is not working already. If there is, please fill. Respect will 100500/10

S
STAVROPOL4ANIN 07.04.20

Valtem778
No, sorry. Hard drive two times has varied over the past six years.
In any case, the mod has moved onto Pirates of the European seas and why they are now, if you have changed the modders with official support from the developers of the Renaissance(which, however, is also impossible to write Russian names and surnames)?

V
Valtem778 07.04.20

STAVROPOL4ANIN
Oh.Sorry.Anyway thanks for the reply. Everywhere this mod is looking for. Decided here to remember the old toy. He is the age of the dynasty is well changed. It was fun to play with him.

N
Nataly6666 07.04.20

Play Renaissance, don't remember where, but somewhere downloaded. Version Russian, the whole interface is in Russian, but for some reason a character and everyone's talking English. How to change this? In addition, I have nearly no competition, I mean they are there but left some, and other dynasties with the arms of their no of buildings, no one for me not attacking and not hate. Well, that is something wrong...If this can't be changed, kto where to find a good game to download or buy, and easy to play without bugs..because I remember they used to play in a Guild and this was not, but the first part of the game in General was perfect...