3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf347 07.04.20 12:05 pm

Method from the hangover(

That guys do not f it. . Yesterday I played a long time in Elex and decided to zabetonirovana body huge kollichestvom beer (but the snacks were very (some discs do not)) is not enough . Not podskagite SLB faster to come in this IMR paniati what you need to make?/ I don't ozdil that Taco is bad buddet nothing pomogaet AV and kapelnica don't want because I'm afraid the whole thing . Could Locke tell Nepogoda it too( Sitting at a computer and can't get up and even complex head to turn and look where the just give it half minute
all written
wrote this request 53 min
Well(((
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 07.04.20

I could give you a primer is advised to read.

W
Wolf347 07.04.20

Shadowarm
Norman brough t
agilo trying to peredvigat fingers for Auntie Claudia(

W
Wolf347 07.04.20

Shadowarm
also with the bottles? go take lunch for a while if of course I can remove si Gareth
yeah it's not like Pasha Stepashka( T in all cases, here and there
Normal you have the computer on what to play And Yes - enough for another year we can dalzhe more
Vidyahu Sorel something for the future?

A
AnPei 07.04.20

To the pharmacy for a remedy. Two tablespoons of it orally without water. In a minute then drink water. Beer old grass ,this is the only available method.

W
Wing42 07.04.20

Flokkkis
Just try not to thump.

d
dalekozabyiki 07.04.20

Join the Board about enterosgel. A great drug. Well, more chicken broth.

O
OakSorcerer 07.04.20

Only one way - poltorashku to drink (beer). Or wait to lie down. The evening will suffer.

W
Wolf347 07.04.20

Wing42
in subway times Bosch I promise not to do it
AUC(((( herego like that
all pulls(
Other people have normal pohmele and then like ..... I can't be awful to describe
can pivas crappy popalsa
don't know(

W
Wolf347 07.04.20

OakSorcerer
Only one way - poltorashku to drink (beer). Or wait to lie down. The evening will suffer.
this shit-a state already from six in the morning comes(
that is almost 12 hours
and about the same amount as I noticed that down for 24-25 hours(
the beer is like but I fear that this mlado state will move to the following day
poltora can help for 2 hours and then again the nightmare begins(

W
Wolf347 07.04.20

An__ei
enterosgel
what is it???
is it expensive?
if in my city living can bring? the money will give
I'm the pharmacy can't she Nahodka an hour away from me
there would be some ways to gormok to go and print on the keyboard
and the wheel does not sit right!
never mind

O
OakSorcerer 07.04.20

Flokkkis
If everything is so bad, then lie down to sleep. Or take a few the half and make it to the evening, if you now can't sleep. All these gels from poisoning mainly a hangover they will not remove.

M
Mag Otshelnik 07.04.20

It's either thick or.....

I
Int0xicate 07.04.20

If after drinking bad, you have to puke. You'll feel better. Usually pulls out right after the nicotine. If you don't smoke, you can lie down and not move, and begin the so-called helicopters. To wait a couple of minutes and was going to throw up.
And with a hangover don't take even after hard drinking, when the morning bile vomit by noon I feel fine. In General, as with disease, the best remedy is sleep.

w
warp 37 07.04.20

He periodically have problems with a hangover. So, in solving the problem help me the process of vomiting (well, if you really went through), also it's good to go big and a shower, to eat honey. Well, the best option for the morning (unless, of course, it is not necessary to work) is drink beer, immediately feel better.

If you have been drinking too much, it is best to go puke and go to bed, when a little released. But it is better to sleep sitting up, that was not helicopters and felt like throwing up.

s
stalker7162534 07.04.20

warp 37
Weird. When I was young, inexperience took more than can digest the body, I fell down - that is covered. While lying, was that I was puking. But it is in principle almost immediately after the bust. And the theme of a hangover implies as tomorrow. When I woke up after yesterday.
Don't know about the rest of you. But !!!!!!!!!!!! I was lucky, I originally learned SECICISI SECRET - the point is not pohmelyatsya - folk wisdom supports me, for it says ; the father beat the son not that he drank, and for that to get drunk.
I believe this Council. And never have a hangover.
A couple of times was very hard. At the very beginning. Went through yesterday, this morning has died. Knew if the hangover will make you feel better. And you knew if hangover I will become dependent.
Tempted. DIE. But resist. A couple of times. Really twice had to endure. And then the body remember that the favors will not. And began to cope. And now I have the ability after any drinking in the morning to remain human. Yes, sometimes. I stress that sometimes, when it completely went over(and) in the morning is OCHCHCHCHCHEN HEAVY but not deadly, and no a hundred grams opohmelku to live, to act, to do what you were supposed to perform.
I hope that this parable based on a true story, on my personal experience will help the incoming drunk life to avoid alcohol addiction. Again - a father beat his son for what he drank, and for that to get drunk.

S
StormW7 07.04.20

Vodka tea with lemon, beer analgin, but this is not accurate.

W
Wild Rider 07.04.20

For me sober - that's just rude. The body is poisoned by alcohol and continue to drink? Never tried to do.Just waiting when it goes all pass, and drank water in huge amounts (if not the gag reflex). Yes, move hard the next day, but do not know what the booze. However, most of the morning was just dry mouth without helicopters and headaches. But those who drink before work, it is necessary to award a medal for stupidity.

Z
Zamkadysh 07.04.20

Polifepan bags, it's absorbent - and drink poisons with toxins, including alcohol dissolve, it would be worth it for the effect of Enterosgel is not worse.

I
Int0xicate 07.04.20

Wild Rider
Just the hangover is different. I also used to think as they hangover and why, if in the morning even to think about booze don't want to. Hangover but not all. Those who are not accustomed to alcohol, they the next morning a wild aversion to alcohol due to intoxication.
And drunken companions, which the body is accustomed to strong starts another hangover. When hands start to shake and generally fucked up hard, the sweat flowing and the like. Drink a glass or two it all goes. It happened to me several times.

d
dertalon 07.04.20

I agree that drunken body easier pohmelyatsya alcohol, but rarely for other drinking tip: ask a trusted friend or wife or mother to cook hot chicken broth to slurp. Well, the pill can be taken.