3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Apelsin 07.04.20 12:05 pm

Chuck Palahniuk

Something not found such a topic here... Oh Well) to Me this hack is like, read Fight Club, Dyspnea, Invisible, Diary, and Lullaby... Quite pleased =) Great Suzette and interesting ideas, the atmosphere also feels good.. and how about you, dear, think of the work of Chuck?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tyrdanan 07.04.20

I worshipped! each book was for me a blast! differently then looked at a lot of things. BK all read in origenale, it was indescribable. probably for all of BC made an impression.
Russian pervoy his book read Suffocation. scary then spat on the translation, then there was a lullaby, Survivor
Invisible (an Invisible person) , Ghosts, the Diary, the cycle of short stories is also found , but further Fantastycznie of Vimala , and Beglecy Tramp did not like. began to think that Palahniuk exhausted, and all sorts of rumors on the forums spread that all was not written by him (as in the history of Banks and the wasp factory). the excellent one that it was non-fiction works.
Rant: a biography of Buster Casey" - not too much
in General, waiting for Powder and Pygmy I think it will be possible to conclude whether all the Palahniuk.

Z
Zloy Apelsin 07.04.20

hmm, I can't find Ghost... In bookstores snapped up like hot cakes:)

P
Psihodolb 07.04.20

probably for all of BC made an impression.

Not at all... think Fight club his worst book... deep Ideas... Yes... but in the end... due to the large number of ideas... the book has ceased to be a book... and turned into a set of thoughts... with easy decoration...

Beglecy Tramp did not like

It is, in fact, not a fiction book... but just a guide...

hmm, I can't find Ghost...

A familiar problem... Also nowhere to be found... had to order...

N
NikolaMal 07.04.20

Looking for the works of Alexander Wasikowska (a series of books - the absolute). If anyone has, throw off the link.

R
Rahit Lukumych 07.04.20

Oh, Yes, Ghosts is good) Like fight club, but Pygmy did not like.

M
Metalist1925 07.04.20

A lullaby remembered

S
SkEwReK 07.04.20

and I liked the tiny story the gentle rain...with meaning)

d
dertalon 07.04.20

Palahniuk, the original author, not everyone can understand and love his work. Much read: lullaby, Fight club, Stealth. It drives me into depression describes severe and hopeless situation.