3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Between 07.04.20 12:05 pm

8 stage (Need for Speed: The Run)

Hi all. Problem.
8 stage when you need to escape from the mafia and helicopter, I go into a tunnel , then out and the game credit.
Help please
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MOSLER 07.04.20

Try to reinstall...

G
Gaspar Monzh 07.04.20

Between
the same garbage was there, when you go into the tunnel to begin the script, and I have it hung ,I killed the game through the Manager, launched again-all passed.

d
deIIis 07.04.20

So it was just re-started the race.

R
Razenrauh036 07.04.20

And I had nothing ,had all came off without a hitch )))

25stalker 07.04.20

when you give the aventador?

E
Eclicet 07.04.20

Give the Aventador at the end of stage 8, after the familiar with the clasp.

s
sabdemo 07.04.20

how often do you give a new car? last car I got when in Vegas seems to be running away took a Lamborgini. I have 7 or eighth stage, is now fighting with the Aston Martin and the car never got...

G
GTAshnik i NFSnik 07.04.20

in Chicago (7th stage), and at the end of the 8th stage to give cars a 5-th level.

D
Dimka000 07.04.20

I have a problem. When I'm running from the mob on the roof, and when need to jump to another building, you have to press ENTER to jump. And when I click, it still nepopravimoe and falls.
What to do?

G
GTAshnik i NFSnik 07.04.20

Push several times.

T
TeamChick 07.04.20

Between
Downgraded graphics on the lowest settings. Complete the level. And again turn those settings that you had. I hope that helped. :) Just made it myself.

a
alc0g0l 07.04.20

TeamChick
Did not help...

a
alc0g0l 07.04.20

Strange, but I have crashes only on higher difficulty levels. Reduced to 2nd level and was normal, then increased again.

L
Last_light 07.04.20

If this topic is still relevant, that the 8th round I was playing in windowed mode did the tunnel went fine, with no departure.