3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.09.19 07:31 pm

Survey PC audience

If Sony admitted the issue of his ex on PC and the PSN,would you buy them for ?Of course, with support for high resolutions
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BAHAHDP 04.09.19

If the comp top, then why not.
And since my computer is five years ago, I would not buy, because they do not pull

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.09.19

Of course!)

G
Glavnyy_NanoPasan 04.09.19

I basically never buy games on PC always torrent edishen) But on PS4 Pro buy, because there is no other option :-(

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

steam for me, especially playing habits has hence I bought Igori under PSN like to buy a origin or uplay, for example.

T
Tdante 04.09.19

If the optimization is at a level that you can buy. Well, the price to be lower than the console version.

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

A couple has been released.

m
magister1 04.09.19

[Denis]
Something poll hint. It is really someone wants to do?
And maybe would have bought if the price is below.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.09.19

BAHAHDP
STANDS of Milivoje
Glavnyye
MunchkiN 616
Tdante
magister1
In fact happens is that one or two of the axe all W are of interest,but for this there is no desire to buy the whole platform.And so no hint))).

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

[Denis]
the purpose of conectou just advertising so you bought a console and was the motivation to buy games for this console if you have a hboks or pitch for example.

G
Glavnyy_NanoPasan 04.09.19

[Denis]
this is purely individual, for example, I bought a PS4 PRO for Horizen Zero Down, and not nearly regret it, because after I have bought games such as: the Order 1886, God of War 3, the Witcher 3 (I play lying on the bed, know that it is not exclusive), Final Fantasy 15, and more. And now happy as an elephant)

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.09.19

Glavnyye
I also Witcher 3 pass lying on the couch with a pad from Xbox360)

A
AndreyBatkovich 04.09.19

Of all the console exclusives I'm only interested in RDR, which I would have bought.

S
Shadowran666 04.09.19

Depends on the games. Sony is losing so many exclusives, I would even say exclusive genres such as fighting games and jRPG.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

[Denis] wrote:
If Sony admitted the issue of his ex on PC and the PSN,would you buy them for ?
Perhaps, but I speak for myself not as a PC player, but in General. I am especially not interested in the contemporary game, all the best has long been released -)

Andreabocelli wrote:
Of all the console exclusives I'm only interested in RDR
The most interesting game of them ekzov, I agree...

C
Chukcha v chume 04.09.19

I love collectioni and exclusivity. I lublu to sit on boxes and nishtyak and hum about my prelesti.
So Yes I would buy.

k
kokoz80 04.09.19

[Denis]
Yes

F
FOXDIE_id 04.09.19

But they certainly will not admit this) Chill the fuck

K
Kamred 04.09.19

No.