3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANKILOZAVR 07.04.20 12:06 pm

The purchase of a license,a description of how it got in your hands. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

My story begins with the fact that the pirated version of Call of Pripyat the game crashes in Pripyat ,and to see what was on wanted, and I went to the games store and bought the license,it was a cheaper version requires clear skies , I had to buy and license ERS.
I think maybe someone also tell us how you bought a license after playing the pirates.
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azoter 07.04.20

Answered myself to my question :)

R
RaiseYo 07.04.20

Azoter
In my opinion he asks, and offers to tell.

D
Daidjer 07.04.20

ANKILOZAVR wrote:
then about 900 rubles
Well, it's in the village this price. Perhaps in the taiga Zaimka, the price can be 3000 R. In regional cities prices were from 350 to 500 p. litsuhi.

A
AllFout 07.04.20

Weird. Except the game may require a different game?

Because of the meager vocabulary of the author, I did not understand what he wanted to say.

P. S. If someone wants to take you to the RFP, it is better to download pirates, because the license hurt the curve.

P
Pecenenkin 07.04.20

AllFout
Weird. Except the game may require a different game?
Yes, maybe, example -
Spoiler

A
AllFout 07.04.20

Peranankan
I want to believe that it is licensed.

If so, it is strange that licensed games are sold in packs Jewel Case format.

d
dimakozhanov 07.04.20

ANKILOZAVR
But after a pirated version of Call of Pripyat the game crashes in Pripyat ,and to see what was on wanted
I had a funny situation, everyone who played in the pirates said that it crashes in Pripyat, the same day came to the store of pirated discs, took a couple of games, at the cash register noticed the disk S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat without packaging, asked the seller why the disk without the box, he replied that a few of these discs came with a party other drives because of this they were sold for 20 rubles., I just left the change and decided to take a drive for fun, here was my surprise when it turned out that the pirates fully playable.

d
dimakozhanov 07.04.20

AllFout
It's really a license
Spoiler
inside the box says that this is a special version of the game and now if you enter a key from the box on Steam or GOG you can get the digital version of the game, also with the PM and ERS.

A
ANKILOZAVR 07.04.20

AllFout
I told how he joined the license of a Stalker,and I thought that maybe someone tells his story.The topic title is a little inaccurate.

A
ANKILOZAVR 07.04.20

dimakozhanov
But then came the Repack with working access to Pripyat,even probably, it was possible to download separately chesnik.
And I don't know whether I would have bought the license,but there was also a silver edition (PM AND CP) of a Stalker,but it cost more and I already had the pirate PM,so no reason to buy the license I have ever seen.

A
AllFout 07.04.20

ANKILOZAVR
Rather write the headlines. And the moderators are not that can think of.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.04.20

in 2006 or 7 year Stalker like, cost in the region of 500-600 rubles and 10 year, except that game from softklab (usually Elektronik arts) in large boxes worth over a Grand so very strange.
and stalkerov I have bought and osobo they never played. current as benchmark sometimes used
and I significant bought with ohohoho is тес4 oblivion, which I peratskogo bought in order to play it first but carbon monoxide transfer. play it then was not possible as there were no clear tasks.
another game was сейнсров3 I first pokral as the game seemed questionable. and peracchi there was a bug making it impassable however.
another example was тес5 Skyrim where I was shocked by what grafham swore grafham pitch gaming not buy the game until you improve the graphics. released DLS BH textures had to buy the game peck-peck.
another interesting story is znaczaco I signed the petition for porting dark solus on the Pitch. and was in anal rate the quality of this game on the Royal platform but if the petition was signed by had the slag on the disk to buy a couple of days I was throwing up and play. since then, petitions for konsulskii game not podpisov.
more important Pitch stories I don't remember the top of my head besides from the fact that there I some games did they play.
but the slag in the blind, I probably bought more of a variety who would not be averse to a return razrabotchikom.

V
Vertoderan 07.04.20

Bought directly on the day of release spetsversiyu. I had the Silver edition of Shadow of Chernobyl and clear Sky. Couldn't wait for pirates. I wanted to play right now. Cost about 300 rubles. the Regular version cost like 500 RUB.

s
smile437 07.04.20

ANKILOZAVR
Redux, not Redux

L
LEVAXP 07.04.20

GOG.COM

W
WOR4UN 07.04.20

Bought all 3 parts, right in the same day when they appeared in a music shop. Remember, ran from one to another, because not everywhere was available. There was no Internet, had to buy a Gambling and then put patches. That was quite a time, but now not than do not be surprised.

M
Madevi 07.04.20

AllFout,
AllFout wrote:
If so, it is strange that licensed games are sold in packs Jewel Case format.
In two thousand nearly all games in our country were sold in Jewel. Was and the box and DVD-box (probably the most common from EA), but compared to Jewel they differed much less popular (but with pirates by the end of the decade it was the opposite, because they simply ceased to produce in Jewel).
Yes, even now, in 2017, the year out licensed games in Jewel.

p
prowkan 07.04.20

AllFout wrote:
Except the game may require a different game?
They say that a different game requires no game, and the installer.
UPD.: Or rather, that only the installer checks for the existence of the game, and the game itself it does not use resources.

P
Pecenenkin 07.04.20

AllFout
Actually licensed games still come in jewel cases.

s
saiko 07.04.20

All three parts bought on discs,just the license.When came out the prices were pretty high,but it was worth it.