3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 07.04.20 12:07 pm

Graphics and optimization (SpellForce 3)

Optimization is pretty good,graphics are normal.
Spoiler
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheVasago 07.04.20

Lucky that you have it working,I have that in the beta the computer hung during the game(1 mission) now, and only in this game such garbage.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.04.20

Optimization of the medium. In principle, goes perfectly on ultra settings. But this is not what I care about. If you change the permissions on 2k that 4k performance does not change, but the difference must be in the tens of fps, not 1-3! Although the difference in picture is huge when changing resolutions. Very strange. Of the minuses - not showing stats MSI Afterbuner. You have to use PrepCom(((

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.04.20

Understand cant in terms of the lack of a difference in performance when changing permissions)))
Blunted by setting the resolution scale!

A
Abarmot90 07.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
And what about the scale bit?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.04.20

Abarmot90
I accidentally full set. Just stupidly touched the slider with the mouse on the whole, while not paying attention that this setting arch affects performance. Already figured out

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.04.20

Abarmot90
Another would be to understand how to do to display the MSI Afterbuner.

A
Abarmot90 07.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
And how many fps was with the slider on full?

A
Abarmot90 07.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Msi is probably not as

g
gennaz 07.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Another would be to understand how to do to display the MSI Afterbuner.
I have all settings in rtss tried, but he in this game absolutely refuses to work,had to use a fps monitor.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.04.20

Abarmot90
A Fig knows. I in short here's what did:
Put the slider to half and put resolution of 2880 x 1620, but turned on vertical sync. All other settings on ultra.
As a result, the fps falls below 60. I hate the vertical bar when the movement of the camera( this included Vert. Singh. And without it, 65-78 fps. The game is not very demanding, so without SLI you can do here.