3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F.Alcone 03.10.19 01:26 am

[Poll] Your favorite weapon/magic in the game (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

A poll on your favorite weapon\magic in Divinity 2.

The results of the survey will be soon.
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lora 03.10.19

The gun: I went with two one-handed swords, and the best odnorodnym in my non-localized version of the game was the sword of Kali - Myrtle.
About magic - there dazzled. I used a couple of magical skills. Well, the most useful for me was probably the wall of fire.

F
F.Alcone 03.10.19

here are the answers to suit me!!!

Personally from me:

I ran with some axe or something like that. And magic - magic shell and call Nagasawa

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 03.10.19

Favorite weapon in the game can not be - with a few exceptions (quest things like draughts of fiery knight axe in Half and wepon the orangery of the castle of stone all prefixes - is pure random.

What impressed of artifacts after 3 playthroughs is pendant Suspension Lovis and armor Ultima

L
Lora 03.10.19

Knowledgeplanet enough, I think, to say whether you prefer sword/bow or axe, and what (two-handed/one-handed), to talk about a specific thing unnecessary. But what about the magic clear.
It is sufficient to see an example of the author to ensure that there is no such strict conditions for the answer :)

K

Laura -Dancer of shadows
When I games a mage, I prefer wanna have in hand something in 2 pieces with + more mana :)))) by the Way, the shields in the forge modifierade. you haven't researched?

L
Lora 03.10.19

By the way, and shields in the smithy modifierade. you haven't researched?
No. Over the past few months, only Half life has passed, and it made me. :)

R
Renda - DarkNight 03.10.19

I always go with good (can't remember honestly what it's called) the two-handed sword, plus a spare bow in the second set never hurts!

M
Master-vor 03.10.19

Go with two odnorodnymi (skill weapon in two hands pumped at the maximum possible), and generally in RPGs I prefer daggers, because usually play assassin, but then they are not. From the memorable swords, while this sword Viper (though it was taken in the delivery of the quest, lol) and some mercenary with the effect of the butcher.
Well, bow yuzayu rarely true only if the mob LVL more than I shoot it, Bouncing back, so all the goblins in the Fjords had stopped, they were LVL 18 and I'm 15.

F
F.Alcone 03.10.19

Yeah, I threw Playground!!!

M
Mr. Illusion 03.10.19

The master thief
Heh, I was level 7 and I had stopped them with a shield and one-handed sword. XD

K

AlexDzyuba v.2
If you flunked LVL 7 goblins LVL 18 in of. localized versions - it is not true.

M
Mr. Illusion 03.10.19

Knowledgeplanet
I still necrosaro was.

K

AlexDzyuba v.2
What you said is still untrue, as monsters not take damage from a character, if he's below level 5 units and more

S
Seria 03.10.19

My favorite weapon-fists, very lethal weapon by the way, the whole game ran with him)

K

iaN6
I also ran with his fists - but it seemed to me that the damage done by them - the smallest of all possible weapons

S
Seria 03.10.19

Knowledgeplanet
I was at the end of flames of vengeance damage is around 530-560 was, with the other weapons don't know maybe more, maybe less, but knuckles liked it, and the weapon no need to buy)

S
SamayaSamaya 03.10.19

I have two weapons: one-handed hammer Good luck impact damage 83-124, from magic 59-89, and one-handed axe Titus the damage from the impact 44-178, from magic 49-114, plus each weapon adds skill points, and melee weapon damage bonus, hit points, damage, magic, etc. I'm level 38, sold the weapons a little stronger from a dealer, but money is a little lacking.

S
SamayaSamaya 03.10.19

AlexDzyuba v.2
Where did you get necrosaur, if you're only level 7. Nonsense

K

Samasama
so levels 65. 38 level is still low. You probably by the end of the game you will find more powerful weapons.

S
SamayaSamaya 03.10.19

Knowledgeplanet
well, of course)