3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venon[e] 07.04.20 12:07 pm

Engaruka (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the quest an eye for an Eye regretted nilfa much there will be to bomb uncle Imgur? Don't know whether to replay or not , a lot of quests since
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 07.04.20

No biggie, I can spare nilfa.

S
Sha-R 07.04.20

Show mercy unsparingly, it won't happen

J
JolyMau5 07.04.20

Sha-R
Right still nothing?
Don't even mention this case?

If not mention, so not far nilf left.

I
Iasthope 07.04.20

Kurumi Tokisaki
What did he care about meaningless soldier-recruit? If it was a General...

A
Aiden Pearce 07.04.20

And I chose death. For the entire game Amhara met only three times and always in the story, the conversations tend to contradict him and noticed that he was once on a drum whom Geralt has killed and who is spared because he was more interested in CRIS. I remember once nilfa saved from lynching rednecks and then again bumped into him, and the thing people kill and Rob, had to manage their own lynching. I think the plot of this nilf will have no effect, but the game is worth to go through it more than once

z
zenerjon 07.04.20

Venon[e]
and Rocher's only one quest eye for an eye yet it is still possible to take quest?

D
Dimkinpark 07.04.20

Аiden Pearce
Lalka, it was not nilif and cemerski or Rudansky partisans.

X
Xavier_29Th 07.04.20

Dimkinpark
cemerski partisans found at the beginning of the game, and in the quest an eye for an eye with Roche is given a choice: to let go or kill.nilfa.

r
ronin991 07.04.20

Аiden Pearce
there was not black it was a deserter from the North

M
Misha Lopatin 07.04.20

Аiden Pearce
And where does this quest take

D
DMP55 07.04.20

Venon[e]
Did not you yourself wondering what will happen next is your choice? The developers did a dumb linear shooter. In this game you need to make a choice with no regrets. As the saying goes you Live, you'll see.

O
Old_Nick 07.04.20

Dimkinpark
ronin991
Which he rescues from utabaev and he then becomes a robber - timeres
Which he rescues from the mob of peasants (more Geralt is not found) - nilfgaard.
Neither on the development of the plot does not affect. Same as save/no mistress nilfa in the White garden, to pass the arsonist/there is nothing to do, what to say mother milgards deserter in their camp, etc., etc.
Actually, IMHO, the degree of influence Geralt's actions to the plot development greatly reduced compared to previous installments. Schema , do so- - got it have become easier and more predictable (again - IMHO ;) )

D
Dimkinpark 07.04.20

Xavier_29Th
So that's what I mean, and the dude above says that soldiers on which kmety decided to make mob killings, this nilf.

V
Venon[e] 07.04.20

DMP55
Why not make everything better , if you can do that?

O
Old_Nick 07.04.20

Dimkinpark
Once again slowly: they are 2-a, came under a mob of peasants/refugees. 2-a different!
One-nilh, the other a northerner

R
Redanec_ 07.04.20

Iasthope
Glory to the king Radovid!

R
Redanec_ 07.04.20

Iasthope
He had an officer's armor, it's hardly a rookie.

D
Dimkinpark 07.04.20

Old_Nick
And both of them gathered a gang, killed and robbed ?! Dude uzbagoysya and re-read what I wrote Aiden Pearce, he meant just Tamerza (who robbed and killed by saving him), Cueva nerd

K
Kuvutvu 07.04.20

I nilfa spared, because he didn't want to be like him. But then drew an analogy: Nilfgaard Nazi Germany, Timaria - Poland and Redania - USSR. And pereproshel, killing nilfa - these freaks - only burn.

F
FreidRBC 07.04.20

Kuvutvu
Which read in the Internet)