3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vmirko75 07.04.20 12:07 pm

Harsh Russia r18 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Waiting for is now here

24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stabon 07.04.20

vmirko75
it's already day 3 walking on the web,here just no one has yet added

V
Vitaliy Ogon 07.04.20

She bagovannaya,merged pictures. New cities are not displayed.

d
djoni1982 07.04.20

vmirko75
it's not R18

S
Sergey Semikolenov 07.04.20

merged in fact, R 18. the author maps the site is already 500r. so what are waiting for

v
vmirko75 07.04.20

Yes, the map stuff snaina, does not move at all city and traffic is behaving strangely!!!

v
vmirko75 07.04.20

Sergey Semikolenov
5 Dec Italy goes for 699 RUB, take her instead!!!

M
MegaMegademon 07.04.20

vmirko75
I have everything working properly

M
MgZ 07.04.20

vmirko75
just the author hat,here, and map so, even though he drove former I don't know where this fatass road saw

B
Bayun4ik 07.04.20

MgZ
Well you , a pancake , give ... How many do not follow this card with every release, and on different platforms begin to drive on the author card , it is supposedly so-so , and the map HS ... And the same , as a blueprint :))) Skladyvaetsya the impression that 90 percent of critics just can't read . First , if you don't like ( this is not the first issue ) , you zafiga shake it , play it , and then another, and whining start ? Secondly - if you bothered to read the description , which the author inserts into each issue card , and honestly writes for who she is , and what it represents , it may be the question such did not arise ?
Card , shall we say , unique , with flaws , sometimes big , well its not loading , after all the description says , just tired of the Gobu even lazy , perhaps already drive ... And the worst part is, cry , and continue to download and play :))) Heh :))

B
Bayun4ik 07.04.20

Vitaly Fire wrote:
She bagovannaya,merged pictures. New cities are not displayed.
Do you even understand what you write ?:))) I wonder how the rughooputh slivschikov can affect the performance of the card ? They that , with the mounting table by the Goba stolen , unfinished ?:))

F
Foxers 07.04.20

Bayun4ik
Map abuse, the author's mother, but a Harsh and Baykal hit record on the count of downloads))

B
Bayun4ik 07.04.20

Foxers
That's right :) I do not support the antics of the author in terms of sales ( passport , etc.), but the fact remains - only card ( and Russian ) which one is not like . To play it interesting , although often breaks below the belt :)))

M
Maks2703 07.04.20

Therefore, to swear that the author or the edge of the ear does not listen and is not adjusted to the wishes of the players, so hard to soften the road so they looked like for real, map the worse this will not generally get rich, the author, making it a little poppier

M
MgZ 07.04.20

Bayun4ik
personally I can not shake this thing and others do not advise for a fat ass just swollen from their greed and dumber with each writing it's value to release of their feces. Well, if you really really like this perversion of catastrophe then why are you not giving money to a toad?

B
Bayun4ik 07.04.20

MgZ
I have a map I bought , but I am not satisfied with the conditions of purchase , as I wrote above . If you look at the number of downloads of this map , you'll see that I'm not the only one . But it is bad that all deliberations of this card falling into the discussion of the individual author , as in your case , that is not good . I already said that for me - even though the author is alien on three legs and one eye , it's a private matter . The objectivity in these conversations and does not smell . And your assessment is just your personal subjective opinion , not backed by any facts .

M
MgZ 07.04.20

Bayun4ik
well, no such undulating roads in Russia , I don't know where the former took this nonsense going on, I certainly understand that 1to1 is cool ,cushion for dalnoboev, but damn I personally play to relax I go. Well, the fatass postdelete suffers from insanity

B
Bayun4ik 07.04.20

MgZ
I do not argue - there is a lot exaggerated , but it seems to me that we should make a footnote that this is a game . A big mistake many refers to this game as a simulator , which it never is . And Goba , in my opinion , just wants to complicate the game , hence the roads are . About fun - I have already said - read the description to the map ( it's version does not change ) . I understand that the map you don't like - have the right , as every one of us . But there really a matter of preference - everyone plays what he likes . I'm not defending the author , I'm just a supporter of objective discussion of the product , not the person , that's all :)

V
Vitaliy Ogon 07.04.20

Bayun4ik
Well, of course I know what I write,in the fusion R18 no city names on the new ones,just empty road on the map is visible. I don't know how they leaked this edition is so screwed up.

F
Foxers 07.04.20

Bayun4ik
Please note, not playing the map is also included in the discussion)) And in some situations even show familiarity with the subject)))

F
Foxers 07.04.20

Maks2703
Someone to listen to you? And what does this change in the map?