3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elviryand 07.04.20 12:08 pm

Caer Of Almhult (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to open this locked door? (screen below) I Climbed everything possible, checked all the bodies, the key is not found.

Located on the island of Skellige, where the reference to the game of thrones with Tyrion locked up.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
setarusessao666 07.04.20

Elviryand
This is the island where celestial camera?

E
Elviryand 07.04.20

Spoiler

E
Elviryand 07.04.20

setarusessao666
Yes, he is the most

s
setarusessao666 07.04.20

Elviryand
Damn, if right now was on the computer the Witcher I would make a tape. But about this door not sure a very long time played. You looked at the corpses in underground chambers?(besides them in the head did not come)

E
Elviryand 07.04.20

setarusessao666
Clambered every corner of the island, at how closely I could, checked every corpse, but nothing found. Very interesting what is behind that door.

e
evgenij84757 07.04.20

Elviryand
now I began to wonder standing near this door and can not enter

A
ARONDIT 07.04.20

Elviryand
No you're not there it's just a closed door and there is nothing inside, just grass and walls. When her press even none right key these doors fully in the game.

E
Elviryand 07.04.20

ARONDIT
Thank you very much. Now you can sleep peacefully. And then suddenly was afraid I'd missed some piece of the game.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 07.04.20

Elviryand
Using free camera zalet look.

A
Aleksandr Leonov111 07.04.20

I found the entrance,went into the dungeon there's a bit of the pirates and the captain's key from a nearby prison,there is khobit,and on the benches in the trunk ,where two swords!!!
swords chic pleased