3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Peter19 07.04.20 12:08 pm

An interesting case (Risen)

Played risen several times.
But this time I wanted to complete all quests that can.
I went to harbour town and did to 3(For don) and 3(for the Order), I thought then decide.
Then went to the bandits and completed all quests there. Then I got to the monastery and completed all the quests.
Reached the quest dedication, but it did not, because like don.
Became a hunter and don sent me to the Inquisitor to negotiate.
And the Inquisitor was waiting for me on the dedication to the war Order.
Talk to the Inquisitor was only after I learned about the war of the Order.
The result: I became a warrior of the Order and a gangster at the same time!
In conversation with Don:you say you found out after negotiations, and he refuses to give me the disc. And then I tell him that I'm from the Inquisitor and he says to me:I trust the Inquisitor, so I give you the disk.
After that, I lost the game and stopped playing it.
I wonder if there was ever anyone else?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 07.04.20

Peter19
I've seen the wonders of technology, but this... Interesting observation, respect!

You can make multiCLASS, of course it wouldn't be a magician. But a paladin with a sword or axe 10 10 - reality

D
Daniil11993 07.04.20

Peter19 it is 100% a bug of the game or nedorobotki(piranha overlooked).

P
Peter19 07.04.20

Daniil11993
Played with patch 1.10
Like saying that this patch should correct serious mistakes.

P
PASCHOK_93 07.04.20

It says that this bug was detected by repeated passage....

D
Daniil11993 07.04.20

PASCHOK_93 would be better if this bug was not.

P
PASCHOK_93 07.04.20

Of course - it's an awesome bug....

K

I wonder what the status was granted to the hero - mage (warrior of the order) or a hunter? Status is unambiguous in the card of the hero

F
FollowMisterWinner 07.04.20

in games from piranha is generally a lot of bugs,some critical, others are not or even funny in the risen...I got a bug in Chapter 3-4,the whole camp of the don kicked me just like O_O until I put oblivion on the don and his gang in the cave...the game is good no doubt,but the replay value it to 0,personally I have no desire to return to the island faranga no of any good mod/addon

K

in all quite a complex story games, and indeed in all complex programs many bugs. Risen in significantly less errors than, for example, in FNV.

replayability is quite normal - a few types of soldiers (swordsman, Berserker, fencer on agility), 2 shooters, 3 types of mages, combat mages. an alternative story. It is a normal game without any Addons.

F
FollowMisterWinner 07.04.20

on the right SPS for reminding me,I'll have to go soon FNV,but before that, F3)

m
marsh resident 07.04.20

is this possible? now, if to try

i
ivanov-ivan64.i 07.04.20

And I almost the entire game, fought with every weapon! The Cam It's so cool! Of course, if a little gape,
get a splash, but then the whole battle for you. the enemy only quacks. HA HA HA.