3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jamnightx2 07.04.20 12:10 pm

Do not die in battle (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

a year later decided to play and forgot everything, in short, in combat I killed and striped of life ostanovilas and so 2 times, then fought with the dwarves level 22 and he was 16 and I also scored and Pollock recovered, but Dean once and then just killed me, it depends on what?
9 Comments
Sort by:
j
jamnightx2 07.04.20

[Denis]
on ps4 playing...

m
mavlan 07.04.20

Most likely inject ability, with the adrenaline connected, where instead of death written off glasses of adrenaline, and so every time if he is

j
jamnightx2 07.04.20

mavlan
yeah all of poaal, thank you, and I think maybe some cheat injected

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.04.20

Eddward West

m
mestt 07.04.20

By the way, what about bugs and tiny flaws. When I started to play the Witcher didn't know that the game is so awesome and so first I downloaded via torrent. To me it seemed just perfect I took it again a bunch of times, but only recently bought it in ghogha(2 months ago). Here's how to play the licensed version for some reason always find, the bugs, the defects of the type of trees in the air, but it's still the best game) (PS purely my opinion)

T
Teranaft234 07.04.20

deluck
By the way, I understand there are two versions of the Witcher, with censorship and without. The first two times when I did part 3, the Witcher and other NPCs swearing very often. And then look into the latest patches of the Mat was less, even my grandfather who is in the tavern, the White garden, in talking about the shield with timerime Lily threw a remark - not in ..UY!, now sounds - but that's not life...
How so ?

m
mestt 07.04.20

Teranaft234
I didn't even notice it.

d
dertalon 07.04.20

Teranaft234
May be patches developed something changed

T
Teranaft234 07.04.20

dertalon
Yes, that's the fact of the matter is I watched the stream (passing) from one letsplay, he's got all the DLC installed, the game of the year, etc. and fighting NPCs, worth, that is much more than a Mat.