3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlaskaHERO 07.04.20 06:12 pm

Quest \"love is the price\" (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Information about quest hanging the Robbers fled with our belongings. Will now have somewhere to look.... Overturned the whole of Driftwood, went to Loharu - zero sense. Where, in fact, to look for the robbers?
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
pelligrim 07.04.20

This is when in a tavern with a pimp, okay? if I remember correctly, all the things are in the chest near the bed. Verify. Held twice,both times were spot on

B
BlaskaHERO 07.04.20

pelligrim
In the chest they lie, as I understand it, provided that the robbers I won, or they didn't come at all, but I let them go, and the things they took with them

A
Andrei YP 07.04.20

BlaskaHERO
So somewhere Lohara look. If there is no dialogue about it, maybe the bug happened. I usually kill this gang, they did I have not taken. Teammates in the room with pyramid teleported and you will not have to fight alone.

N
Nyanco 07.04.20

Remember, fun quest, after fighting the lizard suit: ...there you Go, I'm a beast! )))

p
pelligrim 07.04.20

BlaskaHERO
Oh, well, not so lucky, you caught a rare bug( for this and came up with a quick save in this game, it is true as nowhere else,because there is a chance to screw up a bunch of quests just answered no as I would like. If Lohara that in the dungeon beneath the tavern, not yours, so bug.
p.s Look carefully, things can be in the bag this ordinary-looking, can picked which of the characters in the party?

S
SKVERNING1 07.04.20

So here bestiality uvlekatsya...