3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 07.04.20 06:13 pm

the rumors about Devil May Cry 5 (Devil May Cry 4)

Devil May Cry 5 announce on PSX 2017.

a user who reveals the appearance of the ninja Turtles in fighting game Injustice 2 before the official announcement, published a great post on Reddit with unconfirmed officially information on several other games. Everything

The game will have Dante, Vergil and Nero. All three will be playable characters. The insider doesn't know if Capcom will announce about it immediately.

what I found in the Internet
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
skualllionheart 07.04.20

Well, I don't believe in miracles(((((

m
mazinily 07.04.20

skualllionheart
I do not know the rumors do not believe that and decided to show

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.04.20

It seems to me that LCA 5 already can not wait, and here's why. Output 4 part of the past 9 (!) years, and only 4 years ago was released the restart series. If done restarting, what's the point to go back to the do not restart? The game has paid off, as far as I know. On the other hand, did not initially understand the motive of the restart of the series, because 4 the game ended is quite obvious to be continued.

That next game will be the trio of main characters, clear as day. Dante with Vergil will remain the same hipsters, as they were in 2013, and their ranks can still join Nero, who so many swore and raged, and in the restart and completely scary to think what he will become.

m
mazinily 07.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
it's just a rumor

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.04.20

And this is just my thoughts. You don't for this topic created?

m
mazinily 07.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
well what would your thoughts here pulled

C
Cineraus 07.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Well, if the rumor is true,then this is even slightly logical.After all, when the reset 4 part of the SE they added the game in Virgil.And this rumor that says there will be a full 3 characters.We recall that SE (if I remember correctly) is not bad sold.And so it is logical that if you release a sequel series,fans of good for her to pounce and developed Hilo welded to releasing the game DLS.So the point of this sort of is.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 07.04.20

Cineraus
Just the fact of the matter is that this SE was just a pretext for a gain. Instead of releasing a full-fledged sequel, and I can squeeze the last drop from the franchise. At the same time that the CE is simple DLS for the game. And the emergence of Virgil there is generally no plot is not justified.

Added playable characters a, downgraded graphics, added microtransactions and calmed down. Swinish approach, is not it?

In short, if developed want to weld, then do they can and by restart, making the continuation and mending here's the DLS sacks. Most likely it will. Although if my opinions are erroneous, I'm all for it.

R
Rurouni Kenshin 07.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Yes, like the appearance of Virgil and not justified, but in the cutscenes because it was said that he came to town 20 years before the events of the fourth part, and I would have linked this situation with the news when marvel announced before the release of Spider-Man: the Return home" that the incident had appeared in the second part of Iron Man. Once upon a time, when in 2008-2009 to x the writer of Devil May Cry 4 was asked, who is this your Nero? And who his parents are, he as much as Yamato was able to subjugate? Not Virgil if its patched? well etc...But the writer only ironic grin, said that fans dig is not there, and you need to look deeper at the situation. Well, thinking about it a little subsided, and later, with the release of the SE made the most convenient and logical twist in the script, contrary to all previous words about the fate of Nero - sent brother Dante in the city of Fortuna, in the cutscene hinting that will be tied to his romantic interest with one of the members of the Order. I mean, it's just convenient for Kapkanova. Maybe the original script expected something less mundane and more complex in the script, but we have what we have. In fact, we can assume that later, after the birth of Nero, his mother (whether because of the primary signs of a demonic origin, or simply due to the possible oppression and shame in order) tossed him to the house of Creed, or whatever Laura was told, and then the kid grew up (with his character, I would rather say that he must be the son of Dante...well, in any case, they found each other). And the sword Dante he decided to leave, probably because they could suuuuuure to guess about the relationship with the kid, well, because it is simply kinder to him at the end of all events. Something like this.

S
Shadow-Death 07.04.20

Blogs of peavies infa that tomorrow 4.30 at Moskow city, will begin the conference where you announce the same roundabout...