3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 07.04.20 06:14 pm

Which class to choose for a companion? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Would like to know how critical to balance the game a presence in the party of two mages? Considering that of the party members in the beginning you can do anything in the class, I am thinking about a FEIN.
GG I have a battle mage, Red p. - warrior, lowes - MAG. What class do you advise to choose Fanu?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 07.04.20

Well, still good to have in the team someone long-range with a bow or crossbow such as a Ranger or a wanderer. And later you can make it partly a magician. A little magic skills will not prevent fighting. In General, you can experiment with.

s
strelec86 07.04.20

rolls 2 physical dps and 2 MAG. damage in Chapter 2 more likely to have problems with this, because two kinds of armor you should do it! It turns out Il magic party pack, or the physical!

A
AT_Sagor 07.04.20

All of this garbage, with a bias to one type of damage. Relatively easily passed on Tactics with two mages and two fighters. A second pass so all spit and grind. In battles often the enemy with mixed superiority in armor, and is nasty to everyone. Also do not forget, mages because of the pumped stronger skills and buffs applied, and this is one of the important secrets of success in battle.

g
gliga142 07.04.20

the stats can be reset take what I want

R
Reverrius 07.04.20

Thank you all. Chose the Summoner class.

d
den__1 07.04.20

AT_Sagor
I used to have one mage, which is bafer, Hiller plus the Summoner, the remaining physical damage, Archer, horns, a warrior. Anyway special do not see sense to take half wizards, half warriors, even if they have different superiority in armor, will not work immediately zapoceti one of the strongest opponents of more effective anyway to remove one armor, otherwise, foursomes will stand to pick up all his defense. But you can mixed composition through the game, but in battle they are less effective.

B
Bastarder 07.04.20

Reverrius
Your theme Which class to choose for a companion? assumes that you are playing two lone wolf; he is the companion. The topic also point out that you have a full party of 4 Persians? Most effective full party usually consists of three physical DD (e.g., knight, thief, and arrow) and a support - mage with a frail and bafumi (for example, a Summoner with gidrosistema, aerothermie). Fence often make a thief - dagger man.