3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RRC 07.04.20 06:15 pm

The problem with the management. (Mass Effect 2)

Welcome. Faced with such a problem that it is not working in ME2. Neither the keyboard nor the mouse.
In the menu everything works fine. And mouse and keyboard. But as soon as it starts the cut-scene evacuation with Normandy that begins the removal of the brain. Cue Shepard can not choose to not get the Joker, because Shepard just on the keyboard does not respond (except the mini-map and esc).
Tried to reinstall the game. Failed. Decided to download another Repack, the same thing. Dumped and remade it for themselves. Nope. All the same. Unchanged. (And, Yes, the drivers updated, if it matters).
Although, once again, put the first repak (the Mechanic) and the game went on. But when I exit the game, and the next day again the same situation.. I don't know what dance with a tambourine to dance, what would Shepard began to walk and talk cues that I choose. :D
Maybe someone had this problem? If Yes, how decided?
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eremite_City 07.04.20

In parallel joysticks or gamepads connected?
Go to the control menu, and podluzi all the excess there.

R
RRC 07.04.20

Eremite_City
No, the gamepad is not connected, although already thinking, just the kind of game with keyboard and mouse.

l
lokkie 07.04.20

RRC wrote:
But if no sutec?
But if without jokes, always saying Vin10 this stool. )
It does not need new drivers, and old. Old visual old direct and old fiziks. They are in the bundle, but the pirates with their installation problems. Licenses have no such problems.
Next 10 wines, in the game there are libraries that existed when Vin10 even in the project was not. Try compatibility with Windows Vista. And put the latest Acrobat reader.
Da and ME is better to buy the license, pirates it couldn't. It's all tied to the triggers that pirates pokazany for the kiss these goodbye.

k
kvitos 07.04.20

Maybe the game works well with certain USB ports? for example 3.0 or something. Try to peridot Claudia and mouse to other ports. Preferably radically - for example, in the front, if any, in case there is

R
RRC 07.04.20

lokkie
I have Win7. Did work with XP (pocket update 3).
I don't know, from the same Mechanics than ME1 and ME3 went out with a Bang! But part 2 then decided to act up) (but 1 time all went fine).
Oh-Oh-Ho, I do not play normally in ME2~~

E
Eremite_City 07.04.20

RRC
Delete you're fucking seven.
Put the top ten, and not worry about anything.
Add the wood on vidyuhi, and that is not found.
The rest do not touch. And you will have happiness.

l
lokkie 07.04.20

RRC
There is basically the problem with the visual, direktom and fiziksom. Maybe the first time I installed, then a new driver set, and it flew off. Try to delete and install the game on the new.. if so licensed at all in any way. )

R
RRC 07.04.20

lokkie
Well, I'll try again, thanks for the help)

l
lokkie 07.04.20

RRC
You can still try to remove the game completely from anywhere in the App date, etc. to Remove fix, visual, and direct. To put МЕ1, remove it, and the top to put ME2. Preferably from the same manufacturer, if the Mechanics are both game Mechanics.
And in Experience turn off auto update drivers, if by some incredible coincidence, it you get. )
In General dance. ))

R
Rottan 07.04.20

lokkie wrote:
But if without jokes, always saying Vin10 this stool. )
Confirm. Shit still is for games.

A
Alpha_Debriz 07.04.20

Rottan wrote:
Confirm
Not confirmed. Play on top ten. No problems with games do not.

D
DarkMoney 07.04.20

Yes Yes Yes I have faced such problem and solved it, write me your phone number and I'll explain everything to you. Waiting for a call rather wait.

V
Velimudr 07.04.20

Alpha_Debriz
Correctly say. The worst is always the most....the meaning isn't literally the worst but the ignorant, that is stupid. One armless somewhere wrote that 10 wines bullshit and the most driven to repeat like parrots, meanwhile, the 10-ka better than others copes with games, and in contrast to the MOST VORACIOUS 7s, absolutely no freezes-no brakes.
10 in fact the fastest of all ever existing Microsoft OS.

a
arah 07.04.20

Sorry if off topic. The question is. Shepard sometimes hangs on the texture boxes, fence etc. How it to pull off from there? Running, jumping result do not give, he runs along the contour of the box for example, and further any way.