3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony-Staff 07.04.20 06:15 pm

Which characters would you like to see in the game (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2)

This is the first topic on the forum, I write with joy. Write your characters in this topic. Who would you like to see and what abilities would he/she.
Please write competently to be beautiful and everything is normal, it's the first topic!

13 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Glider_ 07.04.20

Noir spider.He could go in stealth mode like some of the characters were able to do in the LMA.In General, I hope that will add new spiders)
Well, if there will be Mysterio,I for joy of socks just jump out)

D
Dima Rudnik 07.04.20

I want to see kynoselen

Y
Yuriy Bevzyuk 07.04.20

the entire composition of mstiteli

Y
Yuriy Bevzyuk 07.04.20

and today the trailer:))))))

O
Oleg0355 07.04.20

Spiders of all universes!

D
Dmitry-Jedi 07.04.20

As usual there will be 200+ the Persians, and should be used only 20((( (that's right)

T
Troyan_Bear 07.04.20

I would like Ghost Rider

f
flygrow 07.04.20

Would like to see more of the speedsters from all the comics and movies . Would also like to see the whole kinoosta Deadpool . Well, if we talk about DLC then the first thing I would like DLC to speedsters from DC , I would especially like to see Savitara and Barry Allen out of costume with abilities . I'd like to in the character editor had a choice of abilities ( well maybe it's not add) and the ability of the Speedster it would be possible to choose the color of lightning . I have all ))

T
Tony-Staff 07.04.20

flygrow
Umm, etoo, marvel!? Each is a marvel universe what Barry Allen?

E
Exaw 07.04.20

I would really like to see an iron spider (Tom Holland)

l
lolik2288 07.04.20

I wanted to see all Knowsley DS or all the characters in LEGO marvel super heroes, LEGO marvel's the Avengers

l
lolik2288 07.04.20

Well, or dragons from how to train your dragon. But if not then add spider-man's with iron and gold web

M
Matvey Tolstov 07.04.20

Zoom from season 2 of the series Flash