3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
foxskad 07.04.20 06:15 pm

Whistling from under the box in some games

Good day !
Long time I was haunted by this problem since the days of the 970 but I've read that you grosely squeak and then resigned.
The time was the graphics card was changed and the whistle is not held here after buying a 1070 I decided to start looking for the problem.(in Car mechanic 2018 whistling the loudest and play without headphones is impossible) the power supply I have 700 - 750 watts (just to say I can't right now) a simple Motherboard Asus B85M-G processor I5 - 4670K
Please help.
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 07.04.20

BP check by ear can not seem to identify ? Let the load open the case and listen

A
Aktay 07.04.20

Join bloomm'y, you need to know specifically the source of the noise. Here also, the problem may be: perhaps, again, no luck with the map, because it whistles, or most likely, the cause of the whistle lies in the bundle PSU + card. I mean the card and not the whistle itself, but to publish a whistle specifically paired with a certain PSU

f
foxskad 07.04.20

bloomm
Aktay
Just after work will be able to check the whistle, are generally more dangerous for the company?

G
GG4 07.04.20

foxskad
Of course, components do not carry a whistle. Yourself way too do not whistle when there are.

s
saa0891 07.04.20

foxskad wrote:
Car mechanic in 2018 and whistling very loud to play without headphones is impossible
You can start to try to turn the plane.

A
Aktay 07.04.20

foxskad wrote: that whistle is actually more dangerous for the company?
No, speaking of squeak chokes. By the way, Yes, the intensity of the whistle is caused by the system load

b
bloomm 07.04.20

foxskad wrote:
that whistle is actually more dangerous for the company?
No, read about the chokes on the websites of radio or similar, that would be to understand and for sure =)

f
foxskad 07.04.20

bloomm

Aktay
Can't even understand one of them the noise suggests , they are very close to each other and to understand who is making that noise is very difficult.
Well, except maybe to three different cards were with the whistling roselani ? Gtx 970 Radeon 270x Gtx 1070 ?

n
nominar 07.04.20

foxskad
Less powerful some whistle, put a limit of 60 frames of the whistle will not

A
Aktay 07.04.20

foxskad
In principle, it can) But it is very then no luck. Get a quality PSU (ideally a few blocks), check with him. Well, or put the card in a PC with similar internals

f
foxskad 07.04.20

Aktay
And what quality ?
I have Energon EPS-750W

f
foxskad 07.04.20

nominar
I need to monitor more than 144 fps

b
bloomm 07.04.20

foxskad
Take BP detachable stand outside the case and connect things you like a little =)

b
bloomm 07.04.20

foxskad wrote:
Gtx 970 Radeon 270x
Exactly 970 whistle and almost without exception, the r9 270 but it rarely happens on my test there is one, it when you start games vulkan guit crackling Doom Wolf and actually makes sounds of diarrhea...I'm not whistling map 1070 FE .

A
Aktay 07.04.20

foxskad wrote:
And what quality ?
I have Energon EPS-750W
This is something Chinese on a Chinese platform, as well as all the eps line. For all the time that's the 2nd time I see that someone was)) I'm not going to list normal BP. But not so the Chinese at least - that's good. In General, no problems in check no

f
foxskad 07.04.20

Aktay
When I bought the other was not , and it is not cheap.
If you are not afraid that whistle will tolerate , for now to buy another PSU no money.
Thank you all.

S
StormX07 07.04.20

foxskad
CPU how it works in quiet mode ?
Power settings Windows what ?

f
foxskad 07.04.20

StormX07
Yes , in the quiet and the CPU without overclocking
The power settings by default.