3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hollo 07.04.20 06:16 pm

A component of the direct3d 11.1 api (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Hello, I downloaded the pirates by xatab to see whether to buy Litsuhu. In General, set nomralno, when start the game then climbs the message component direct3d 11.1 api is not available. You need to upgrade to windows 7. I found these updates but here is the problem, Windows I have are pirated, and if I downloaded this update, it will not fly? Thank you in advance!
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenny undead 07.04.20

You're never going to fly,install the update and will start the game.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 07.04.20

You Figure ?!- I have the same with Skyrim special edition there is no update or anything ?

H
Hollo 07.04.20

undead kenny
nothing fell off, but these components still did not help

H
Hollo 07.04.20

Anatoliy School
I not understand you :)

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 07.04.20

Hollo
My point is that after installing the game (Russian wrote Skyrim, not anglitski ) ,issues these API-DLL -here?-downloaded this DLL but neither could replace in Windows(I have toseparate Windows and the game) , here is the answer -how the mailman *Pechkin You Figure ,it is not clear what is a synonym for the figure you rude fuck you that great powerful Ruthenian languages forgot :-)) ?!-have amerikanisierung these plicae speech, etc.?! :-)) for example a 6-pin Rajam ? Although the right 6-pin -radio-lamp socket in Russian , that's all gibberish :-)))

F
Faik 1972 07.04.20

Good day. Also came across this ,have not yet found a solution https://gamesqa.ru/games/kak-ispravit-oshibki-bagi-vylety-nizkij-fps-i-prochie-problemy-v-middle-earth-shadow-of-war-9164/ everything is banal was the solution to install Internet Explorer 11. Can someone help