3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 07.04.20 06:16 pm

Preprohormone missions. Mod. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there a mod for Skyrim, giving the opportunity to re-take any mission you want with the automatic resurrection of the characters who died in the result of the main passage. In short you need something that is in GTA V, but there is not a mod, but a feature of the game. So in the Sky this feature is not, maybe is there a mod?
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 07.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
In the main game, all the quests lined up in a logical chain and the results of their passage depend on further dialogue and development of the chain of the plot . Replay only quests mods - disabling them , save the game and then plug in the new one .

W
Wild Rider 07.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
For the future. Topics should be created in appropriate places, this was moved to Modified.

V
Vladimir Platonov 07.04.20

yeah the CONSOLE it is called ))
Whatever you want pereproydu)

A
Alexandrovitch 07.04.20

You can replay the missions if I am not mistaken which are additions. In this case, disabling the Dawnguard DLC plugins.esm Dragonborn.esm and HearthFires.esm. Save and back connecting them. The basic mission of a re-take is unlikely to succeed. Better still start a new game. To download the mod for alternative start. To half an hour not to sit in the wagon. And so, once bugs are picked up and the game will break further.

E
Evgeniy Stepchenko 07.04.20

Hey people! I can not there I write, but I have not found the right topic(maybe bad looking) Help to find a topic(if it exists of course) using Assembly slmp-gr