3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetDannyh 07.04.20 06:16 pm

Trainer (Phoning Home)

No longer needed. all resources Cheat engine rushed
15 Comments
Sort by:
r
redline default 07.04.20

Equipment breaks easily and is blocked by Artmann. integer. 8 bytes. address always contains the first two lines, and 1 letter. I have two times it was 1C and 1B. So easy to calculate need.

a
antoni1586 07.04.20

default redline thanks for the advice and that no resources really bad mushrooms no and full obzats.

a
antoni1586 07.04.20

But trenner be the need.

a
antoni1586 07.04.20

Hack has not yet happened there is a shit-ton of adresov and how to weed out it's not ammo to shoot weed out and shoot so and so. fotonica zero energy zero kill grabone cloud DNA what to do Fig know him. I am now in the desert without Ani left her on the ship at any e corrosion and Kubus rare zero defense, can't create and protect is killed almost instantly even if it sits on the ship.

B
Boris Svetikov 07.04.20

well, I'm using Cheat Engine 9 nines stumbles and norms ESTs

D
Dmitry Silin 07.04.20

I went back to where the forest and the ship and using Cheat Engine found address resources there it is not very difficult because the resources are there. Life got hacked. I just don't know how to crack the fuel and corrosion of the Ani.

a
antoni1586 07.04.20

Life I rushed but resources are not yet well and it is easier.

a
antoni1586 07.04.20

Uraaa Photonics hacked live you have now learned how to hack islamay and ostolnoe.

a
antoni1586 07.04.20

and what about karoshi Ani one have to do yesterday for her although she still coronium.

r
redline default 07.04.20

All. Passed. Without a trainer altogether. But locking resources via Artmane. Who still do not understand how, let me explain:
Allocate Artmann search integer, 8 bytes, then look for example at fotoniki. Let's say 5 of them, quite enough to search, look for the number 5 Artmann. Then either spent on crafting or find fotoniki. Get 4 or 6 (or more, depends on what craftily), useeven the number Artmann. Addresses if more than one is found then look for the address type 1С00000 and 1В00000, where instead of 00000 will be other uses, but beginning is always 1B and 1C.

N
NetDannyh 07.04.20

download and place the trainer from this site
http://www.cheathappens.com/55274-PC-Phoning-Home-trainer

R
Rupreht Klinsman 07.04.20

Vitaly Karymov wrote:
download and place the trainer from this site
www.cheathappens.com/55274-PC-Phoning-Home-train..
There is a private activation, the developers of these trainers guru in the assembler and protection.
Remove their protection is not easy to hack some Obsidium. I went through the debugger in their coaches, a little brain is not broke. Much easier to take CheatEngine and make a script yourself than to understand what is there and how it works. The guys have a serious business, that's all.

V
Vyxyxol 07.04.20

Vitaly Karymov
Schazz already running you put. For the premium there is actually a lot of money paid yet (was 59.99 Euro for the lifetime television), furthermore even if it and spread it through the day sour and won't work. Because the binding configuration of the computer and the user account, ip address. You're just the same as three of the ruble.

N
NetDannyh 07.04.20

Muskrat
relax. a bunch of cool. it is not necessary anything.all hacked
the advice I found here.

a
a7a7 07.04.20

Instructions on how to set the level of corrosion ANI to 0%:
1. Save the game and remember the slot number (the number of cells with preservation, not counting the very top row, where the auto and quick save). I have this 15
2. In any hex editor (HxD for example) open the file c:\Users\имяпользователя\AppData\LocalLow\Ion Lands\Phoning Home\Slot15_Globals.phsg, but instead Slot15_Globals.phsg should be Slotвашномер_Globals.phsg
3. Change to 00 00 bytes allocated for the image:

Spoiler

4. saved and loaded. Profit.