3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akil-Sorcerer 07.04.20 06:19 pm

Please HELP!!! - Sacred U - Brakes!!! (Sacred)

I recently upgrade comp. Little system of my computer: Pentium 4 3GHz 1024 Ram
Video Card - 64MB Radeon 9800Pro, 120 GB Hard Drive, direct X 9.0 c. It was a Pentium 4 2GHz, 256 Ram, Video Card - Nvidia GeForce MX 440 32MB, 60GB Hard etc negraenu comp at max graph settings, Sacred did not even think to slow down but right now I bought Sacred Underworld almost, along with a new computer and TORMOZIT. When knead smiling with a bunch of enemies much lag, but if you run it just goes in spurts through ODA. intervals approximately every 6-7 seconds. Please Help I have no idea what to do, and with such brakes to play just not realistic!!! (just in case I will write that driver, I have ATI Catalist 5.8)
19 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elfa 07.04.20

In the city, in my opinion, always slow. I have a glitch more interesting - aliasing from the game settings is not working. It only works when you turn on antialiasing in the settings to the map. And as soon as I put at least 2-smoothing - all objects that are drawn in the 2D game - we are all with some stripes. But of course all 3D objects can be very pretty. And strips are not cleaned in any way and came with the addon. Before they were not.

L
LordChaos 07.04.20

I do not know my computer is: Athlon 64 +3000, 1024 DDR Ram, 128MB GeForce 6600 GT, 160 GB SATA, etc. I Got all superb. So in one word TOO :)) BUT with Alfoy agree not dorabotka the creators with antialiasing.

P
Pretoreanez 07.04.20

My buddy on 440МХ Halfa and the second does not slow :), it's simple 440МХ supports max direct 7 as a consequence wildly simplified calculations and the quality of anisotropy and smoothing her than Radik 9800, I Have a Barton 2500 + Radik 9800ХТ when anisotropic 8x antialiasing 4x brakes are not present, but if everything on max cut in then Yes it will lag....of course only in the case if you delete max to play :).

-
-MiKser- 07.04.20

HA. I have Celeron 1.200, Opera 256, 128 ATI Radeon 9600. Sacred is not inhibited, and Underworld-brakes so that Mama do not cry, I thought it was just me, but no, launched ordinary sacred - nethermost, launched the under-slow, it sucks, pisses me off, but I'm accustomed to. And have you ever had a computer: P2 266 Mhz, O. p., 32 mb, 8 mb vidyuhi?HAHAHA.

z
zzzZZZZzzz Sonnyy mag 07.04.20

Ha Mikser high-five the computer purely as I have

V
Vampire-dy 07.04.20

Don't know why,but Under began to slow down ,when I reinstalled Windows home on professiohal.

A
Akil-Sorcerer 07.04.20

Let podumaem why can Sacred braking, if there's any
thoughts about write...

A
Aleks Yustas 07.04.20

2 Tengiz
I have not thoughts...but really...
Apparently so with the ancient custom...that the Germans are good designers...but programmers are NONE !
In the Sacred ugly engine...so it slows down TO absolutely ANY room...at least, in the city for sure...
To reduce the brakes need to play from a real camera...
Graphics quality settings in the options on tomoza do not affect...

That's all..actually...

A
Akil-Sorcerer 07.04.20

Yeah true, can't argue with that... But the problem is in the other, the Sacred.
vradim so slow and don't have to, and approach distance is not
affected, and ischo in the city I have almost no brakes, compared to
the rest of the gameplay. The more evil villains, the
stronger brakes like b the rest not so, I'm curious
I wonder why the lag... Already neskoka months not
understand almost everything if anyone th similar or have
the way of salvation, then do not hesitate to write, Wake up to fight together.
PS Game it is very fun DIN want to Schaub all in a rush.

T
TheSiD 07.04.20

slush -MiKser - you then boasted ....comp: P2 266 Mhz, O. p., 32 mb, 8 mb vidyuhi... is still a good computer was!
But I have sooooo long even steeper was, 386DX!.... for are secretive, it was before R1: 40 Mhz, O. p. 8 mb, 512 kb vidyuhi and the screw on 200 meters! in this coffin I'm still in DooM 1 played.... retarded kick! =)

A
Akil-Sorcerer 07.04.20

Yeah the theme of the braking of the Sacred abruptly turned the topic: who has the
ancient PC...
Sacred is still slow, blah I don't understand, at the friend the computer
virtually the same Sacred and I don't understand, what with my computer that...
Thoughts?

C
CreMaxUm 07.04.20

Heh, I've been surfing the Google about lag Sacred - Underworld - I came here. Old topic, almost 7 years have passed since the last message =). So, I write to you from the future. Game great game great game so far not even the powerful computers, mainly at high the camera and in the cities. There is nothing you can do about it, apparently, this game. Or just Windows 7 x64 does not love her. Well, nothing play can still...

Now playing on an old P4 Windows XP x32, but the lag is still not leave the game... (the Version is 2.28, i.e., the last). Changed the compatibility settings changed - does not help. But the lag in the loading area and when the camera is on the peak height. If camera zoom a bit, the game is stable.

p
petunindan 07.04.20

Hello! I solved the problem! I used to have on win7 sacred is also inhibited. I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti. I clicked on the desktop, right-click and open the nvidia control panel, I then selected the option"adjust image settings with preview" and it moved the slider from quality to performance left and the game won't slow down! Even in the cities!

777st1m 07.04.20

I solved this problem very simply (even he did not expect that it will). Generally, in compatibility mode the majority I don't believe, and here, already, out of desperation, decided to try it, perhaps a ride and I don't believe it, ride =) I was, honestly, surprised. The brakes were gone. He sit on the 8th Windows x64.

PS compatibility use only with Windows 98 / Windows Me. On other modes is also slow.

M
Mitsu Rju 07.04.20

If all of a sudden!., Who else to show up with a similar problem!..
It's all in the game;., No!, not in the version number, and from what manufacturer.
Some manufacturers cut the game and make it more available for all cards; And some adhere to brand requirements., So-as Sacred, originally released for Nvidia.
And make a squeak about!., I have a powerful PC!. The last video card!, don't!.
Look at what you have built in video card; If you have a hybrid, the type of Intel, or Via, that's your problem, in part, as the same Florovskii video card, speed-good, but bad support for some of the textures.
Also the game was created for better performance on systems (x86) and the game is old, raschitana on XP..,
Therefore, make in an extreme case, in compatibility mode, or try a different version of the game!.
And most importantly, most modern cards have their own Optimum setting, therefore, it is possible to experiment with the settings of your video card for this game!.
Note.. I Have a game with no brakes, although the card is not new (GeForce 8500GT).
And on my as some say outdated computer!.. Sometimes games go that slow or won't start, others. I have Windows7-Ultimate

D
Dm785 07.04.20

For necroposter sorry, but the brakes just blame Cyrillic) oddly enough. Download Sacred.exe (in the latest patch it sewn localization) of any other language will always be clear of fps.

s
st2ls 07.04.20

Dm785
thank you good people, put eng version and lost all brakes

S
Sileni 07.04.20

For those who have begins to lag when opening menus, dialogs, etc. Open in the root folder of the Settings file.cfg and remove (if any) from there lines like these:
FONT : 1, CyrillicChancellor, 13
FONT : 2, AntiquaSSK, 16
FONT : 3, CyrillicChancellor, 16
FONT : 4, AntiquaSSK, 25
FONT : 5, AntiquaSSK, 16
FONT : 6, AntiquaSSK, 18
FONT : 7, CyrillicChancellor, 8
And it is unnecessary to change the localization. It seems that this kind of add-in fonts , contributing to the small improvement. It is because of these lags.
PS by the Way, the same way you can get rid of the gibberish in the window, set the name of the character.

A
Aleksey Galipov 07.04.20

Who have the game slows down,lag, download and install dgvoodoo or read here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=843192504