3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iron_Head 07.04.20 06:19 pm

The Social Club failed to initialize [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

103 Comments
Sort by:
123WeSt123 07.04.20

The same problem

A
Aleksey Voroncovskiy 07.04.20

Similarly)))))

t
tersa 07.04.20

I have to work. Got rid of the Cyrillic characters in the path to the library folder of Steam games (one in which there are games). Had to delete all Steam games and reinstall on the new (done through the creation of a backup - restore a backup).

A
Artem Monastyrnyy 07.04.20

tersa
AND HOW TO RESTORE THE GAME FROM BACKUP?

V
Vladislav Shraiber 07.04.20

damn can't find where is the folder with the game how to find ?

123WeSt123 07.04.20

I have earned. Got rid of the Cyrillic characters in the path to the library folder of Steam games (one in which there are games). Had to delete all Steam games and reinstall on the new (done through the creation of a backup - restore a backup).
Helped

S
Sorento NSK 07.04.20

The same nonsense was, I had to re-set the path to the folder in English. the language of my documents in English. and all the rules start)))

A
Alekcan 07.04.20

When you start the game , and it is loaded, you receive initialization Error 15 Social Club ,the link leads to the website rock empty.Also know people with an error 1005,but it helped to reinstall SC , in the end what we have:
1) Normal name Windows
2) the Normal path to the my documents folder
3) is the normal way to folder gta V
4) Deleted and again delivered social club 5 times
p.s And licenses for the pirates with a curved crack which should lead to the activation error key is popping up this error. There are solutions to the problem?

D
Daniil Pogodin 07.04.20

Аlеkcаn
Same problem exactly to a tee.
The Social Club failed to initialize. Error code: 15

C
Chacro 07.04.20

Daniil Pogodin
The same thing can't fix

D
Daniil Pogodin 07.04.20

People in the know tell me how to look like an established social club? It needs some signs of life to serve? There may be a problem in its correct/not properly installed? I just have nothing at all shows it after installation

A
Alekcan 07.04.20

The game is held up to the gamma settings and got a different error. When you restart returned error 15.

D
Daniil Pogodin 07.04.20

Аlеkcаn
I have 90 versions of Visual C++ installed. Give a link to the one that helped you

G
Gleb Seleznev 07.04.20

Same problem with Social club error Code 15 . Anywhere the solution can not be found. Help who knows what to do

G
Gleb Seleznev 07.04.20

Аlеkcаn
What did you do that at least until the settings come?

A
Alekcan 07.04.20

Solution:
Installed Visual C++ https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=30679
Do not disconnect the Internet, do not disable at startup. Initialization runs quietly,and loaded storyline ,and then initial mission + works menu.
p.s don't know what exactly helped,but after I stopped to turn off the Internet, the game worked.

D
Daniil Pogodin 07.04.20

Аlеkcаn
you still give a link to Visual C++ which you have installed. And very different

D
Daniil Pogodin 07.04.20

An interesting thing surfaced, I tried to install Game For Windows Life and he says he doesn't see the network. Don't know what the problem is, but it seems the network connection.

Z
Zloy.exe 07.04.20

The poor bakers...and then the soup was all )

D
Daniil Pogodin 07.04.20

Zloy.exe
I'm on xbox360 the game has passed. You must be with the prefix sit and write here?