3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Babin 07.04.20 06:20 pm

Where to get modification of XCOM from steam is for pirates? (XCOM 2)

Hello, friends. I need your help. Do not judge strictly, but I still have not shelled out for the purchase of the game, so still using the pirates. Several times passed the game inside out and now wanted to diversify the game modifications.

Actually what is the essence of the theme. I went to steam workshop and saw a huge number of modifications, who immediately wanted to test, but the problem is that there are no sites on which these modifications would be in the public domain, or I have these sites just don't know. The Playground is not considered simply because the download speed here is that while I downloaded at least 10 mods.... I'm getting a little old.

What do I suggest? 1) Leave here the sites with modifications to XCOM (Xcom 2, it is desirable to WotC) 2) I would be very grateful if some good man of Skynet your mods to a folder on Google drive and give me a reference))
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur Tahrirov 07.04.20

Here's to your health!
http://xcom2.smods.ru/

D
Dima Babin 07.04.20

Arthur Tahirov
Thank you. There, by the way, not all modifications.

M
Mortaliss 07.04.20

usually here at litsushnikov ask that they downloaded some sort of mod

D
Dima Babin 07.04.20

Mortaliss
But from this, I wouldn't mind, but impudent, too, do not want.

w
walkris 07.04.20

nexusmods.com/xcom2/

D
Dima Babin 07.04.20

walkris
Thanks, but everything is really quite poor...

I
Igor Ostapenko 07.04.20

Dima Babin
You already named the two main sources (I use them myself): nexusmods and xcom2smodsru, more serious, no sources at the moment. If a mod can find on these two sources, then Google your mod's name + download (English word download - Download). It also happens that the link to some mod can be found in the comments under the video on youtube (that is there also under the name of should look).
Also mod Celatid Alien LW2 could be removed from the free access - send me a PM to get the link (it adds a few new species of alien similar to worm)

D
Dima Babin 07.04.20

Igor Ostapenko thank you for the detailed response. Very grateful for a reasonable explanation, then I will look for a person with a license on this website. And then have to start from the modifications that I want to install. In any case, thank you.

The mod Celatid Alien LW2 could be removed from the free access - send me a PM to get the link (it adds a few new species of alien similar to a worm)
And what actually for a worm like this? There are screens?

I
Igor Ostapenko 07.04.20

Dima Babin