3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OkGo 07.04.20 06:20 pm

Need help/advice on overclocking the CPU via the bus

We have the following situation: drove i7-6700 on the bus on the Mat. motherboard MSI Z170a-gaming m3, was the memory crucial 2x8 2133, cl 15. No problems, safely manage overclocking when the voltage on the CPU to 1.27 frequency of 4.5 GHz.
Recently changed the memory to G. Skill f4-3200c16-16gtzkw, then the overclocking is not quite the word. Always reset to stock values.
The very memory, if you remove the acceleration of the bus, runs at the stated frequency.
With the previous straps such problems were not observed.

Waiting for advice, suddenly someone faced a similar. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: problem solved.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

OkGo
See what you get, the frequency of the RAM after lifting the tire. It should not exceed 3200 native (Memory maybe bad overclocking). And carefully watch the memory timings (to match the settings of the frequency, if you will here is a possible glitch). When driven on the bus, the memory frequency is increasing and needs to be lowered.
Here the man shows
Spoiler

O
OkGo 07.04.20

Ryazancev
About the fact that the CPU frequency increases the frequency of RAM I read, and lights up when saving settings in the BIOS the frequency to which I jump)
The problem is that whatever the frequency is not asked for operational (even tried 1800), reset overclocking still going on.

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

OkGo
If the timings of the RAM and the voltage corresponding to its operating mode. I don't know why she's so Moody. Then try to put the timings higher, can they matter.

O
OkGo 07.04.20

Ryazancev
Tried. Failed. With the voltage and timings everything is fine, but the CPU back to stock values.

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

OkGo
It may have to the profiles of the SPD off the RAM and put all the settings manually?

x
xoen 07.04.20

OkGo wrote:
Waiting for advice, suddenly someone faced a similar. Any help would be appreciated.
PS: in the crackdown really a beginner, please sneakers not much throw.
Many here who will advise but personally my advice is to go all the same on the relevant forums for overclocking including English. Find them absolutely not difficult.

The reason for the advice is simple - it is still more games forum here can advise what to do absolutely not necessary, well, because of the presence of experts 18-.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.04.20

not understanding the situation and the gland I do peck the conclusion that some parameters are outside the limits of the Mat Board or is there a lack of voltage or a bunch of temp
and the voltage and overclocking of the memory business to prosharenny of I
so nactso ought to play with the divider and the frequency of the memory without overclocking sise to lower the memory to 2133 memory leaving in the car and with a stable job to start Rishonim with her.
or postaratsa to get the boost in detainee memory features playing the CPU divider if there is it possible

x
xoen 07.04.20

OkGo !SIC!
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
not understanding the situation and the gland I do peck the conclusion that some parameters are outside the limits of the Mat Board or is there a lack of voltage or a bunch of temp
and the voltage and overclocking of the memory business to prosharenny of I
so nactso ought to play with the divider and the frequency of the memory without overclocking sise to lower the memory to 2133 memory leaving in the car and with a stable job to start Rishonim with her.
or postaratsa to get the boost in detainee memory features playing the CPU divider if there is it possible
Here! What, in fact, I wrote the post above ;) ahah ;)

A
AnPei 07.04.20

To the video under the spoiler. Double-sided tape for industry large variety, is very thin and so strong that it burned only at the high temperatures with the metal surface, or scraped off and zashlifovyvayutsya in the stores not for sale and only can be found in the spec. industries. In this case, the economic tape for fiber-based is fine, to strengthen the use of superglue accurately in a small amount around the edges, in this case, use superglue fraught with all to burn , as an option to replace the glue