3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 07.04.20 06:21 pm

Torrent edishen (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)

Actually a subject, the game is an hour out, but torrents are not find. If anyone interesting to share where I also hunt to win the game 9-year-old).
PS found out today that her Donova... pichal, well her break without problems only need a couple days to wait.
PPS no, I would have bought it, probably even buy it, FF I have all the license is, just not sure that such an old game today like, the third part looks awful, because first torrent.
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 07.04.20

Ashley33
Not it is not worth taking but Star ocean: integrity and faithlessness can take if portanut !

A
Ashley33 07.04.20

Well, I also hope that they will be ported modern games ,not the old 10-year-old. They would have star ocean till the end of time ported)

A
Ashley33 07.04.20

a dog with them with the torrent, let me where can you buy it over the required 600 rubles. Steam is not the channel because I live in CIS, and the price tag is not a Russian. Let me into any into do not be ashamed to buy and I'll buy...

a
aKinave 07.04.20

Ashley33
?? I am also in the CIS, but I have a game worth 424 of the ruble

D
DarkVetal 07.04.20

X_ray_83
Here is the Star ocean: integrity and faithlessness to take and not worth it. for it came the most miserable.

A
Ashley33 07.04.20

aKinave
In RB the price tag 10 bucks, yours is CIS if the price tag is in Russian rubles? These prices are only in Russian. Or not only?
DarkVetal
What what can be worse than till the end of time? IMHO the worst of the first four. Although the first too horror - not a game but a simulator walk between the towns...