3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iliyaback 07.04.20 06:21 pm

The problem with the speed in the game. (Stellaris)

I hate that in the later stages of the game acceleration stops working and starts to lag a bit. I just simply do not stand up and remove retention. Speed very soon become a normal, but still plus lag and all together mad. Whether it is possible as that to fix it or is it just poor optimization? Intel core i3, 8GB operatives. Schedule changed-does not help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rocbomber 07.04.20

Game processability. Need a powerful percents, instead of AI 3.

s
scorg94 07.04.20

Just the optimization problem. Play on smaller maps, puts less AI.

c
costia.stepanow2014 07.04.20

In the file 00_defines.txt there is a line EVENT_PROCESS_OFFSET - it is the developers themselves put a warning about CPU load. If the value is more ( a measurement in-game days), respectively, the load is less. The problem was ( though they were, but a little less) with my I3.
If set to 30, depending on the frequency of saving ( I have half a year ) while saving in the later stages of the game can be sooooo long hang.

B
BlackTea 07.04.20

costia.stepanow2014
From editing this string something else changing?

c

BlackTea
Update AI of empires: the calculation of who to attack who not to touch with whom to trade, what to research, what to build (the sector of the player, too), quests and much more...

B
Blastgabe 07.04.20

Strangely, in the 1950s I have all the rules, speed as the machine gun do not lag, do not have time to keep track of events... what can be the case don't understand...

c

Blastgabe
Apparently the game does not support Multiprotocol, causing the load on dual core (two physical, four logical) processors is unevenly distributed.