3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anubissuka 03.10.19 01:27 am

Could you tell me the temperature vidyuhi

I have a ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT-BQ113T
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/cc717b3f520c3332/156-noutbuk-asus-tuf-gaming-fx505dt-bq113t-cernyj/characteristics/

in this 2 video cards, 1 integrated - Radeon RX Vega-8 and a discrete gtx 1650
the point is that in game 1 GPU (i.e. Radeon) it is heated very much more than NVIDIA, although the supposedly 0%
question - so should be? if not, how to fix it?
screenshots will do

20 Comments
Sort by:
a
anubissuka 03.10.19

p.s. sometimes the temperature rises to ГП1 85-92 degrees

M
MunchkiN 616 03.10.19

if it's a laptop the GPU is probably sitting on the CPU so that CPU temperature
and finally it is strange that it is displayed at all if the game in full screen on GPU for 3D acceleration

B
Beirut 03.10.19

anubissuka
how old is the laptop? here MB thermal paste has dried up and a lot of dust, then just parsed it is possible to give an accurate diagnosis until the fan speed manually make it, well, if you have warranty take to get fixed.

K
KlausBarbie 03.10.19

rx much warm....upon reaching 95 degrees you have protection will shut down the laptop... if you are the latest drivers go there to set up the game - General settings - flipchart and throw blower setting manually...well, like, there is a graph the temperature and fan speed at 85 degrees put 75% of revs76 grad-68% 63 grad - 61%, and noise to make themselves the truth is the standard roll , I do not know where the laptop this topic is...between 70 and 78 say this is so normal for them... well automatic the work they have just a paragraph...inadequate working temperature.

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

Beirut
brand new laptop, only with the boutiques. I'm here and ask why such temperature at its internal if it is in the game is not activated

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

MunchkiN 616
it appears because I put these settings, and can't understand why this temperature. it would be understandable if discrete is there, but the GP do with it

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

generally it is supposedly CPU
but I doubt that the CPU is also up to such temperatures to bask needs

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

B
Beirut 03.10.19

anubissuka
look, you have warranty and most likely all the money back, of course the temperature is 90 it is not normal
of course you can measure the temperature with another app ( possible bug of the software ) although as soon as the pan needs to heat.and you will understand immediately
on gtx 1650 temperature standards? ( switch what would the game run on it)
but as I write above, you paid the cash, and there is no sense to dig just bring back the inspector of the shop will look and say what trouble ( most likely the exchange or grandmother returned)
the catch here is seen in tests your vidyahu and norms temperature.

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

Beirut
understood. when run in silent mode - more than 80 degrees does not rise. high temperatures only in turbo mode

B
Beirut 03.10.19

anubissuka
still, even a lot of 80, 70 well 75+ it is necessary to worry, simply bring it back to the boutiques, a new laptop, I can not understand why you want to do the job for which you paid the others?? at least call the store say get me the return Department and they can tell you the cause of the overheating 90+ what to do and where to go to return or change.
Even if you take the repair, you will be required to issue a replacement during repair. The law is 100% on your side.
Look on YouTube the temperature of your laptop?????
Of course there is the option that he was running in silent mode, I just XS what kind of software there is.
The guy has 3 bench running 85 and the ceiling.
In games 60-75 jumps

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

Beirut

it seems that everything is fine.... and so it should be.
here is a video me and a couple of video watched - all 80-90

B
Beirut 03.10.19

anubissuka
well, I hope there warranty is 3 years ??? such temperatures for a long time he did not live
call in the working days to the ASUS support and check whether it is normal 88001002787

S
SPR1GGAN 03.10.19

Beirut
gtx1650 how old is the laptop? Sereno?
Beirut
expert have you seen tests of the new notes? all the polls are at 90 degrees across all nodes Dalmatica +on the street now 30 degrees
anubissuka
built-in video card to be on the same crystal with percent ,including monitoring the CPU temperature and see+- the same figures
want to reduce the temperature draw downvolt on vidyahe and if you will allow on the percent ,and raise the fan speed .

to buy a laptop for gaming is complete nonsense ,if you needed a typewriter, I'd buy stacjonarnych and used the calculator in the form of a laptop for printing and presentation or on a smartphone would solve this problem .

B
Beirut 03.10.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
expert have you seen tests of the new notes? all the polls are at 90 degrees across all nodes Dalmatica +on the street now 30 degrees
Hello to you, colleague*, you're probably not aware but not the whole of Russia lives in Krasnodar))) and about the temperature in the 90+, I asked if the guy has three-year warranty))))
The guy's got a new laptop and it is foolish to play with the voltage, to sew BIOS, etc., especially if it is a dark forest.
SPR1GGAN wrote:
to buy a laptop for gaming is complete nonsense
But completely agree with this and including this, and was advised to bring the item back to the shop.

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

SPR1GGAN
I have a typewriter in the form of a MacBook, just wanted a powerful portable laptop.
about reduced voltage heard, but do not know how to do it. if you have any information how to do it, would appreciate it) how to raise the fan speed without increasing the power of iron in the system - not found
Beirut
honestly, I don't that would live gamer, just bought it in the piggy Bank machine)
warranty took additional 1 year = that is only 2 years, so I think everything will be OK.

B
Beirut 03.10.19

anubissuka wrote:
warranty took additional 1 year = that is only 2 years, so I think everything will be OK
look here, I'll tell you exactly Samsung they say with the 16g do not deliver to Russia the laptop, that is, those that are sold by us gray, the ASUS off there is no representative from the manufacturer, only the Internet boutiques so that all these guarantees are embroidered with white thread in the best case designed as insurance)))

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

Beirut
I brought in DNS
if that will bring them, ask what would have fixed it, in case of breakage

a
anubissuka 03.10.19

Tell me more please! How to raise the fan speed without raising the CPU? that is, leave it on silent, of voltage, but that would be the fan speed was always on high?

m
max1504 03.10.19

anubissuka
You can buy a stand with a fan, for example, the temperature will drop significantly. Still I can advise to run benchmarks in 3DMark (demo-version can be the incentive to download) there you can see the temperature and what performance laptop issues in General, then all that can be compared with those testers on youtube or other sites.