3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stealsmail 07.04.20 06:24 pm

Questions in the passing game. (Legend of Grimrock)

Hello, prompt, who knows, on the 3rd level, when there are spiders the first time, what to do with the room where 2 of portal run and in the middle of the hatch?
157 Comments
Sort by:
c
cosmos11 07.04.20

Yes, the children help with portals who passed

v
vasabt 07.04.20

But in the game there will be other NPCs? Things to sell you, but then I was a toad to strangle if I throw them

c
cosmos11 07.04.20

Stealsmail
passed.you need to go: move forward-right-forward-turn left-throw a stone on the button at the end(the hatch in the center sakraida). then just go in the center,waiting for the portal will be a stone in the upper right corner,put the stone and go in the door))

v
vasabt 07.04.20

And where on the 3rd level to find two keys, one naschel in the room with the spiders and the second can't found the bars next to nadpisy I require sacrifice there Luke. What to do?

A
ANALizKALa 07.04.20

Please tell me,who was how to open the secret door on level 3...which is right behind these two running portals.

A
ANALizKALa 07.04.20

Throw some stuff in the pit.

v
vasabt 07.04.20

There are bars, I XS how to open it

z
zonor 07.04.20

vasabt
It is necessary to put 2 meals on the floor with the hatch and to press the button and the hatch opened, the food you will be back + the key and armor.

z
zonor 07.04.20

how to pass level 6 portal room?

z
zonor 07.04.20

and not thanks to understand, remember fucking hidden buttons.

d
dzarrinn 07.04.20

Someone came up to 9th level? If Yes, then how to pass a Plaid room? Read the scroll that was nearby, but not for the algorithm described there to pass.

A
ANALizKALa 07.04.20

1 I can't kill this giant with a club at level 6 like?

s
stalker_stas 07.04.20

Level 4 as there is these papers razlozhit ? and 3 at the end of the door where nie key ?

d
dzarrinn 07.04.20

Try to stand so that all sides from you is the distance to the walls. Wait, when he starts to flee, depart from the line of his run, beat, when he runs next. And so until you kill.

d
dzarrinn 07.04.20

about 3 Hz, and with a paper - version of Google translate to help) and lay

u
upcamarin 07.04.20

how to pass level 2 portal attidue ago which

d
dzarrinn 07.04.20

Question about Checkered room is still in force, and there was a question 6му level. Someone passed the portal maze? Tried everything in every available portal login, even with the map movements ihz on a piece of paper drew, but somehow I can not reach niches with a key and something else. Maybe something need to click to the portals differently activated?

A
ANALizKALa 07.04.20

No one knows how this secret door to open after the portals running in level 3???

d
dzarrinn 07.04.20

What? I just forgotten a little over 6 levels, as

A
ANALizKALa 07.04.20

well, it is iron)in front of the grille...there's still 2 portal moved