3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marisss 07.04.20 06:25 pm

Technical issues: (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

In fact, whether the game will deliver the mandatory also 1440h900, and then there is everything except this, in which the thread file if not in the game, and one more question if if in the game Vertical sync, if there is something to deliver, and that these horizontal distortion tired!
243 Comments
Sort by:
q
qpSNAKEqp 07.04.20

max8888
You need to edit the configuration file:
1. Go to My documents\Wolverine\WGame\Config
2. WEngine open the file with Notepad ++ (for convenience).
3. In [SystemSettings](in Notepad ++) you need to change the strings
line 799 and 800
ResX=1280
ResY=1024
change to
ResX=1400
ResY=900
And after saving this file you need to choose the properties option read Only.
PS I do Not know will help or not, found on a single tracker. If it works accomplish your goal.

A
Agent Fisher 07.04.20

2qpSNAKE Kanesh works
The game's config for slower machines
Go http://forums.playground.ru/x-men_origins_wolverine/559908/

a
arrakis 07.04.20

Have rumblepud 2 GG goes forward only a step, backward, left, right runs

G
Gordyy Frimen 07.04.20

The people I have the game finally doesn't want zapuskatsya((( I run the shortcut the process appears and after 1 second disappears!!!

[
[Ga1g3] 07.04.20

Does anyone know how to enable antialiasing? And then I have all Unreal 3 games it is not present. Through the wood tried, not working. I have a Radeon HD 3800 and no smoothing checked on the computer with Nvidia is there. What are they doing? How to turn on Radeone?

D
DarthRobo 07.04.20

Try to dig in the config, it's in the folder: My documents/Wolverine/Wgame/config lies, the engine from the unreal, in the config there are antialiasing and all what you want :)

k
kulin 07.04.20

The game runs, but crashes when loading the main menu (XP SP3), although this played on Vista with no problems. What could be the problem?

V
Vertrics 07.04.20

I have a problem in mission 3 where you have to escape from the laboratory!In one place, the game freezes and is no longer included!Tried to reinstall,but to no avail,lets play 5 minutes and crashes to the working table with the error to send.....
And with some window!What are they doing!?Very much want to play.Help

j
jeka35266 07.04.20

what the fuck! Not in all but in mnogih the games in this yet too!Played for 20 minutes fine then crashes to desktop with the error" the memory could not be REadWhat to do don't know but the game is so cool!!!((((

R
RUlN 07.04.20

people the game runs fine with the configuration file for the weak computers, but after a few moments the white Jersey should be the flight to your desktop. do not prompt what to do? very border ahota

n
nekron-l 07.04.20

But the subtitles are switched on Mona!??????

G
GunslinGa_MZ 07.04.20

Fuck! Help fast!
Installation error pliz help,zverski I want to play.
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Angel111 07.04.20

aaaaaaa people help MNU disconnects from the game after the mission where you have Sabretooth in the bar figaret..just crashes on the slave table and a mustache..downloaded the 100% save I tried the next levels so I got to run so far, the current snow levels and the levels in the jungle =( help PLIZ!

N
NERO22 07.04.20

THE PEOPLE WHAT TO DO THERE IN THE LAB WHEN THE HAND ROBOT HEAD STRIKES THERE'S TWO DOORS YOU PASS THEM THERE IS A MOVIE AND ABOUT HALF OF THE VIDEO, THE GAME FREEZES WHAT TO DO ???????????????

_
_36_ 07.04.20

At whom the thread was such that after partial execution (press space once) claw cyclone, greatly deteriorating the picture quality?? After the repeated execution, only to have the full, blow, all is OK.. very annoying.. sometimes rage is not enough graphics..

h
haisarov 07.04.20

where all lost save after restarting the game you have to start all over again

T
Tigr v Botinkah 07.04.20

Offtopic: That resolved my problem with the NVIDIA driver. More precisely with the video card. A week was burned out CPU (or memory) in it. It's a shame. Nailed the graphics card to the wall.

N
NokiArt 07.04.20

Hmm, the people, it where can you get these fucking images downloaded? I for some reason o_0 in short, everything is fine only problem is no subtitles in the dialogues t_t

_
_36_ 07.04.20

the only problem is no subtitles in the dialogues
They all have no.. Shame, the horror...

V
Viyr 07.04.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
sobsno all the objects near me have several unhealthy=)
video card HD4870 512mb percent of the AMD Athlon X2 6000+