3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yykyle04 03.10.19 03:33 am

Can't go on the truck in the mission \"COP stories\". (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Can't get the motorcycle on the ramp of the electric truck, because it is somehow transparent, that is, I pass through him and crash into the bumper. What can be this problem? Mods only SilentPatch, replace icons and radar in HD.
11 Comments
Sort by:
y
yykyle04 03.10.19

d
dilat 03.10.19

yykyle04
Try without SilentPatch's. No it shouldn't be a problem

y
yykyle04 03.10.19

dilat
So, it fixes many bugs in the game. Does it work?

d
dilat 03.10.19

yykyle04
How many times have you played the clean version, never with this truck like there were no problems. You go on the net, and then coasting this patch

y
yykyle04 03.10.19

dilat
Removed the patch, now I am not able to load the game. No permit under my monitor and mouse are not working. I already passed the game, everything was fine. If that game version 1.0, which I specifically put to the work of the mod loader. I want to know who can with such problem faced and the need to file any replace with original, if I for some reason changed. Now this mission will have to abandon the passage.

y
yykyle04 03.10.19

Thank you all, I solved this problem myself. Who ran with it, just replace the file in gta3.img standard, if you changed it.

y
yykyle04 03.10.19

FallenGhost
Thanks for the build, if that will install. While there I decided, I will play until the next bug.

d
dilat 03.10.19

yykyle04
Played in the Assembly from KloneB@DGuY, it worked fine. Glitches mice treated Googly. Right here patient can not pass with curve resolution 1 mission and then continue on your favorite SP?

y
yykyle04 03.10.19

dilat
You for every occasion the screen straight need? 1) I normally download a game not play and crashes when you exit the pause menu. 2) Mouse is treated, it's long been known. 3) Read the description to SP and see what it removes and what bugs treats, and your advice to remove this patch a bit irrelevant . Then I wrote what problem I decided rather obvious way, of course thank you for the advice, 1 mission to go with the curve resolution problem for me, no crashes of course.

M
Maxinick 03.10.19

yykyle04
I have experienced this, but I have so many mods stood, that did not occur to replace it) it's Great that the issue is resolved. I never became a pass - still optional mission). Though of course I really wanted

d
dilat 03.10.19

yykyle04
Some you curve version of the original that even does not load and crashes when loading. About the removal of patch I advised one problem with the mission not to end the game. I see changelog the patch archive (s) .img is likely that main (gta3.img), but this is not accurate. If you don't put any other mods, the patch, in addition to the update broke your game