3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Duster _ 07.04.20 06:27 pm

How do you like mini-games? (Hand of Fate 2)

In hand of fate 2, we often map in which you have to pass a mini game in order to get something, and indeed if they win fewer problems. In hand of fate 2 there are several mini-games, namely:

1.Bones. Well it's simple, give bone (3 pieces) and that would have dropped a certain number (I don't know if they somehow manipulated, it seems to me that this is a complete random).

2.Card. We give a choice of 4 maps, each with their own actions. After the revealed card, they are flipped, and shuffled to start, then we need to choose a card. (This game can be manipulated, it is possible to follow the right map, but it is very difficult, I do it not always 50\50.)

3. The pendulum (how I hate him). We show the pendulum, which has a beam that moves from left to right. Line where to get this light, it is divided into two types: silver and gold. In the silver easy to get in, it is often of medium size (at least, I didn't notice the difference), but gold... well, She is very small. I can't get into it. Me that the pendulum does not like, because that would get in the gold necessary to have the reaction like in eSports.
4. A kind of wheel of fortune (forgot the name). Here, too, everything is simple, there is a wheel of the cards are turning and it is necessary to press the button to stop. Mini game the most common, but it is necessary to estimate when to press the stop button, because it will still be spinning, and maybe go for a particular card.
Write your favorite mini games, and the ones which you would change, I would like a fixed pendulum, well it wildly hardcore.
2 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fayrus 07.04.20

And what can I change?
The wheel can spin in the other direction, it is possible to remove the map and do the offset. All OK.
Cubes to help can a ring that gives an increase of +2. All stupid that the cubes fly off the screen, would be better if they are within the ride.
The card also different items and blessings to help. When the card is stirred three times - only luck to help. Everything is OK, too.
Pendulum - here everything depends on you. Things can slow down the speed, and some mini-games only moves beam (generally easy). A pretty simple game. Gold missed once.

The second part very much. Visible work on the bugs.
The only thing not to like - some main tasks which have to be replayed, because of ignorance of certain conditions. But the game is kosher.

Z
ZombieOfHell 07.04.20

Sat for a couple of days plump in the game, in the end, the opinion changed.
The bones remain the most trouble-free.
The pendulum and the wheel with rags and blessings are passed more or less stable.
Card for me the most difficult, especially if you shuffled 3 times.