3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad_MUZ 07.04.20 06:27 pm

Whom to choose? (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

actually a subject: who to fight next? Kyle or Cartman??
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
pi4engo 07.04.20

they are still together then

V
Vlad_MUZ 07.04.20

pi4engo
somehow I thought so but buns will be no parties??

p
pi4engo 07.04.20

Vlad_MUZ
I honestly don't remember. I went over to Kyle and Cartman to me on the wall in Facebook I wrote that I was a bad man in his own way) but of the friends are not removed!)))

p
pi4engo 07.04.20

Oh, I remember, where Kyle will order you to defeat Cartman. will see what happens. I'm on your controller a little finger are not repulsed....

D
Demonakor 07.04.20

Don't know what happens when you select a Cartman, but if you choose the side of the elves Cartman is that the speaker is all sorts of funny things to say.

M
Mark_Dacascos 07.04.20

Only a Jew will go for Kyle. )

F
Fabre 07.04.20

Demonakor
If you choose Cartman, Kyle will be persuaded to switch sides.
pi4engo
They both ordered it. I played both sides of this quest, and could not bring anyone. So just ignore the damage it not large bears, can survive

K
KatbertAllgood 07.04.20

In fact, it is a pity that they then almost immediately come together,two different companies it would be interesting to replay,he left for Cartman because I didn't want to throw Bathers =)

F
FrolFrol 07.04.20

You can say one for flattery to the tower and go to another one, +1 the job is done, and they are both saying they will be back, both at Facebook mad, and against both it is necessary to press S

P
Palash 07.04.20

Only affects achivku
Hero K. K. K. or the Elven hero

F
FrolFrol 07.04.20

Affected by ische on Facebook, Cartman would not scream if it, if it will be for Kyle.

E
Efremov 07.04.20

And don't you lose a friend from the camp of elves, if you choose Cartman?

P
Paul_Walker_99 07.04.20

KatbertAllgood
I also wasn't keen on the idea to fight against Butters) he's such a cutie :3 and then, I go to the side of the Elves, would become a traitor, and so do just the Jews...

D
Devill666 07.04.20

choose Kyle because Cartman is funnier to yell . and KKK I like

A
America USA 07.04.20

even if they win it all going smoothly in the camp of elves just like a prisoner

L
LongVampire 24.05.21

I love when someone has asked your questions for a long time, and they have already found the answer: D