3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost1Stalker 03.10.19 03:33 am

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Dead Air - Changing reputation among environmentalists (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

There is some problem with the reputation of environmentalists, it went into minus. Reputation goes negative for killing stalkers groups: Military (-20), Debt (-10) Single (-10).

This is logically explained because the military is a direct relationship with the outside world and protecting it, duty as mainstay, single supply samples for research and cannon fodder.

Not the point, I will tell you how to increase reputation with them.

Спойлер1) Download Converter https://yadi.sk/d/63AS7zx-yIhF4g and unpack it anywhere you like
2) Go to the folder with the game, in the folder database take the file configs.xdb0 and COPY it in the gamedata in the Converter
3) Run Converter via Unpack_Dead_Air.cmd and wait for unpacking
4) After decompression can see that in the convertor folder appeared Dead Air. Go to it, then go to scripts and there find the file game_relations.script
You can open with any text editor, I opened Notepad ++
5) Next, we see the following picture. What's circled in red is responsible for changing the reputation for the murder of a particular group. Changes are coming in tens; i.e., 1 = 10, 100 = 1000. If you -890 reputation, change the value of the military for let's say 100, kill one of the military and the reputation you will have 110 (adds 1000 points). Change the cons for simple values WITHOUT ADVANTAGES (for example, it was -2 (takes away 20 points), made 2 (adds 20).

All this can be compiled together with spawners. Ie, in the middle of the game you have minus reputation, cut Spawner (to the game shortcut after the quotes add-dbg and during game menu, press S), spawnie one of the military and kill him.

6) Next, the modified file game_relations.script we placed in the game folder in the gamedata/scripts (the scripts folder need to be created if not). Nothing to collect back is not necessary, we just move it to the folder.

------------------------------ Addition for those who want to start a new game, and wants to make peace with environmentalists --------------------------
Спойлер1) Cut in Spawner (to the game shortcut after the quotes add-dbg), it should look like this:
Dead Air\xrEngine.exe -dbg
2) Go in the game, are downloaded. Pause, press menu S. from Left to see the console window.
3) In the console write the command: community ecolog
Will see a message confirming the change of the group.
To go back to the single write: community stalker

All you can play.

On all questions write below.

All who are too lazy to do it:

1) Download the file game_relations.script here https://yadi.sk/d/NLvjOzZiq9tUGQ
2) Move it to game folder, in the folder gamedata/scripts.

This file is not subtracted reputation for the killing of environmentalists in General. And is not added for killing the same. To raise reputation only need quests.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuicideScarecrow 17.07.20

Not Robit

N
Nikolay Fesun 17.07.20

all methods do not work on the latest version of D. A. Inspected. level I have ecologists -468

A
Antoha Ermak 17.07.20

Through Spawner made himself a group of environmentalists. Military and environmentalists have become neutrals.(Were enemies)
Version dead air: 0.98 b (05.07.2018)
Now the problem is to murder someone. Tried to kill the bandit and the departure... And so every time with any characters.

L
Lugovskoy Maksim 17.07.20

Anton Ermak
dude,I walked in Spawner, but how to write to the console?

L
Lugovskoy Maksim 17.07.20

Anton Ermak
I can't

P
Peenb 22.02.21

Converter download link does not work

P
Peenb 22.02.21

In general, if someone is still interested in solving this problem, this is how I did it: I downloaded the file that can be downloaded below (and, unlike the converter, it is downloaded), opened it using sublime text 3 (maybe a regular notepad is also suitable, I have not checked), and there we are already changing the reputation values ​​as in the instructions. Then we save this file and drop it into the C: Program Files (x86) Dead Air gamedata scripts folder (maybe you have the game installed in a different folder). If there is no scripts folder, then create. Works on version 0.98g (05.07.2018)

D
DACHNIK_67 08.10.22

It meant like this - I screwed up a bunch of warriors, I go to amber and scientists shoot at me. Tried all three methods, helped partly. After boosting my reputation and changing the grouping into ecologists and back alone, the scientists stopped shooting at me, but ordinary NPCs don’t talk, and Sakharov buys everything on amber for a penny (300r per artifact) I started watching myself.
First: at the beginning of the game_relations.script file, I found out that the ratio of any stalker to gg is summed up from the rank, reputation, group reputation, personal reputation and other offal
Second: in the game_relations.script file, before the table indicated in the article, I saw interesting lines game_relations_by_num [0 ] = "friend", [1] = "neutral", [2] = "enemy".
It turns out like this: Since the reputation boost that you can see in the PDA (1000 stuffed) did not help the case, then you need to make sure that the environmentalists have a war with the warriors. And since [2] = "enemy", that is, "2" means enemies, then in the line with the beginning "army" in the column with "ecologists" I put ["ecolog"] = 2. So that for sure you can quarrel bandits with scientists the same way. And toko todaaaaa everything worked. The eggheads began to cheer, exchange their old panties for coins, and the professor with sugar began to cheerfully buy artifacts and freak parts at good prices! Another would be to fix the crash when entering the red forest, there would be no price for this game. Very atmospheric mod turned out, my respect!