3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FucQ 07.04.20 06:28 pm

GTA: VCS Mobile (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

.!. Storesi for 8 years are the exclusives for PlayStation. The likelihood of porting to phones is close to zero.
22 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 07.04.20

FucQ
But this is an opportunity to make extra money on them.

S
Stallion458 07.04.20

I hope it will)

Do you think weideli GTA: VCS on Mobile devices?
There is a chance after all, GTA: LCS, GTA: VCS is the only thing that currently can be ported to mobile devices.

G
GTAman 07.04.20

GTA schnick
Can 2D games to port.

F
FucQ 07.04.20

GTAмaнъ

Who needs a 2D GTA on cellphones? Buy only zealous fans, especially if you already have III, VC and SA.
But Chinatown Wars ported to be - Yes.

A
AlSar 07.04.20

FucQ
But Chinatown Wars ported to be - Yes.
Androidmobile.
https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id390987389?mt=8

GTAмaнъ
merged threads into one, it will be enough.
+

B
BeefierNebula 07.04.20

Next year, for a decade can be released, but I doubt that it will happen. As already mentioned, these games were made exclusively for PS-ing and the port is unlikely.

FucQ
I would love to played in 2D GTA on mobile. Audience to the game there would be only a port...

F
FucQ 07.04.20

AlSar

Ugh, I forgot that ios has for a long time.

PS: trolling is not allowed, because I have a General Windows Phone (forever alone :3)

A
AlSar 07.04.20

BeefierNebula
but I doubt that it will happen
And I think that the port Storesof as possible.
Because they can sell and make a profit
Audience to the game there would be only a port...
But in 2D, the audience has to be, but scanty.
They are not worth the cost of porting.
Especially since it's not Renderware, but totally different engines.
At 1ce and London - MGL Software, the name of the engine 2KU, I do not work blank screen it :)

FucQ
Ugh, I forgot that ios has for a long time.
I remember now :)
trolling is not counted, because I have a General Windows Phone (forever alone :3)
k :(

S
Stallion458 07.04.20

2D Gtaški unpopular and reached the cell, which is a pity.
GTA: LCS and GTA VCS can port tembolee storey the ground under Portability, the only limitation agreement with Sony.
Neplohoy Yeshe port GTA: CW on Android.
FucQ
Today on Windows Phone GTA: SA Mobile came out.

F
FucQ 07.04.20

GTA schnick

On the drum because SA came out for WP8, and I have a 7.8, lol.

G
GTAman 07.04.20

FucQ
Who needs a 2D GTA on cellphones?
That is another question. But I think like a mobile game these parts would be more relevant than desktop.

BeefierNebula
As already mentioned, these games were made exclusively for the PS key
A sense now from this exclusivity?

AlSar
But in 2D, the audience has to be, but scanty.
They are not worth the cost of porting.
I think the port requires the efforts of a pair of three persons and a case of beer :)

C
Chempion2016 07.04.20

the efforts of a pair of three persons and a case of beer :)
I do not agree. there and test all you need to avoid bugs, missions in the missions, the endless commercials, etc.

A
AlSar 07.04.20

GTAмaнъ
I think the port requires the efforts of a pair of three persons and a case of beer :)
It is not so simple. I engine 2KU not studied, but 1kA built much zamudryonee and puttanee,
than 3rd series usual Renderware. It's not just precompiled exe to ipa/apk
This question is much more serious.

Чемпион2008
++

N
N69 07.04.20

Why the theme of the forum VCS dragged? It was not easy to divide them between games?

G
GTAman 07.04.20

N69
The theme was created long ago when there was nothing really to discuss, so it was enough of one. Topics that is discussed from several parts, we have traditionally placed on the forum later from the discussion of the game, so brought her here. But now, I agree, can be divided into two themes.

UPD
Did.

M
M.A.K. 07.04.20

Sooner or later I think will work. Maybe even this year, what I would hope for I here, for example, when I did LCS on Android it was just so noticeable difference after PSP, that is simply incomparable. So I hope if R* will have mercy and will release the same VCS on Android, I think it will look better on the PSP. For now, just hope and wait. Information that it will be released, but information that will come too. Yes, and the hell she needs to go, the last part of the third series, which was not released.

K
King of Groov 07.04.20

People. Here on wiki wrote that the game be in a week. 8 Dec on IOS and Android. Is someone funny or serious?

N
Nikined 07.04.20

King of GroovЪ
I found this edit, already deleted it. Unlikely seriously, anywhere news
PS: That topic has occurred, cannot fully understand?)

K
King of Groov 07.04.20

Nicenet.
Sorry.
Well, the topic looks abandoned, no news yet.
PS: I would like that ported Manhunt.

N
Nikined 07.04.20

It is strange that no news about VSS, liberty also ported, it failed something in the sales?
Well, the topic looks abandoned, no news yet.
I mean, that topic is only 19 posts, and not all of them about SCD. Somehow the topic of artificially created, moved somewhere, but not cut))