3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nic101 07.04.20 06:31 pm

Crooked the joystick works (Syberia 3)

I have a XBox 360 controller driver is installed lot the game works it all OK. But in this game he is determined none works. Ie in the first selection dialog shows 1 and 3 and A and Y but no buttons do not work! Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
33 Comments
Sort by:
V
VLADOSS 07.04.20

litsuhe play it because! he wrote also that those who are homeless and he uses pirates such problems because the crack is not finished in terms of joystick

N
Nic101 07.04.20

Thanks for the quick response. I just wanted to buy the game (love the series) well and to check on piratka I think. (ka KrAZ hacked). Launched. And it works (the joystick is not working I turned off)... so upset (wanted to buy today). Please specify joytick not only works in the pirates is 100% infa or heard somewhere? Just buy it and if not will work is EPIC because it is such games pass out of the chair :)

K
Karkusha007 07.04.20

Nic101
In litsuhe everything works, play with myself personally joista day 3

s
scorpionyura 07.04.20

Joystick Logitech ramblePad2 does not work in settings management even there is no choice. All the wood installed. Game for PC, license Steam. Please tell me is there a solution?

N
Nic101 07.04.20

Karkusha007
Thank you! Bought a pump!!!!! Itching on coiste tea in the chair the whole thing to savor :)
scorpionyura
I think it's worth a try x360ce program to emulate joystick XBox 360 controller And MotioninJoy and do download this app, you can easily turn ANY joystick in, say, the XBox 360 controller and the game will see it. only the settings will be a little more (for example not in Sony figures or figures and letters on the buttons).

o
oxyggen 07.04.20

scorpionyura
there is a solution - buy a normal gamepad

N
Nic101 07.04.20

oxyggen
it is in the style of the skipper? Why write the obvious? And then, since when is a Logitech rumblePad2 was not normal with a joystick? It's not since of some kind.

s
scorpionyura 07.04.20

Nic101
Thanks, will try.
oxyggen
And what is Your normal?
Nic101
Thanks for the support!
VioO
Without a joystick - the sadness.

o
oxyggen 07.04.20

scorpionyura
Xbox 360 Controller for Windows or Xbox One Controller

R
Recovery 07.04.20

I have a Xbox 360 Controller and ps4, not plow - only menu, up and down.

N
Nic101 07.04.20

Recovery
pirates waiting for a normal crack, or buy litsuhu and have no problems with the joystick and camera!
oxyggen
And phone is the best of course the iPhone. Right? Marketers own bread straight to 100%.

scorpionyura
Glad to help. If normal MotioninJoy will emulate the behavior (needs) please inform here. For the people who can help.

i
intros89 07.04.20

Well, the pirates got who? I already am in pain, and a waste of time.

R
RaptoR BTR 07.04.20

Here is what the developer:
Now our team is working hard to as soon as possible to release for
the game's first big patch fixes several nasty bugs. Here is the
a small list of known issues that will be fixed with the following update:
— The problem with the responsiveness of the control with the keyboard and mouse, and gamepads.
— Russian and Chinese fonts will be increased.
— Problems with sound and voices of the characters.
— A problem with savegames: some of you are having errors with
load your last save. Now the only known
the solution to this problem — start a new game or one more attempt
load the previous save.
— Optimized version for the PC and Mac.

N
Nic101 07.04.20

RaptoR BTR wrote:
Here is what the developer:
damn well where the author of the crack admitted that he had not finished the joystick. (Controller input doesn't work - Didn't have time to fix it(And actually don't care about it)) At pirates patch will not help. Will soon release a new crack and everything will be OK!!! litsuhe and so all plows. Well, maybe it will extend support for models of joysticks!

s
scorpionyura 07.04.20

Nic101 wrote:
Glad to help. If normal MotioninJoy will emulate the behavior (needs) please inform here. For the people who can help.
Unfortunately did not help or I do not know how this program to use. When run produces the following picture:

Spoiler

V
Vlad1vostok 07.04.20

scorpionyura
MotioninJoy will not help. The problem is the system input, not emulators.
PS the original MotioninJoy is not working. Download portabl version of local 0.7.1001 rev3.rar (to Google of course) to install fire wood on the controller and BT adapter, and then Better DS3 - modified the management interface driver MijXfilt.sy.

W
Wolf23666 07.04.20

And atabaska the repak anyone tried it?

k
kokoz80 07.04.20

Wolf23666
bad management

N
Nic101 07.04.20

If MotioninJoy offline then they can be used to circumvent
Спойлерhttp://forum.peka2.tv/threads/19543-%D0%94%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%85-%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8F-MotionJoy-(PS3-dualshock-driver-for-PC)

s
scorpionyura 07.04.20

Nic101
Unfortunately my controller in MotioninJoy is not defined. I guess he is too old.