3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20 06:32 pm

The artifacts do not give to play (Doom (2016))

Passed once the whole game on FKH-8350 + gth 780 SLI, there were no problems, then ran on 1080ти and had no problems. Now rocked repak and decided once again to play, in short, crazy artifacts, black screen and flashing pomigivayut labels of the game, but no mouse or menus are not visible, such a canoe that the volcano that OpenGL. Other games on OpenGL and volcano run without problems. What happened to doom??? Wood the latest version of Windows 10 64бита the latest with all updates
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 07.04.20

And there are different iron where you used to play, and downloaded the Repack?
And in fact if we talk - repak may curve to fall (Vulkan can cut) or while the download was damage hash.
There are two options:
1 - Perekusyvay other
2 - won a license for 300 Rubles (I once spent 2K on the game and no problems,no Vulkan mode or normal).

A
Anomel Suna 07.04.20

Steve Taller
Nefig to be greedy, the game is worth a penny.

P
ProPsyh 07.04.20

At least wait for Christmas sales! The game is worth the money! And forget about the artifacts! Well, if after the purchase will remain the check iron.

S
Slava74oren 07.04.20

X 1080 ti found the money and buy the game pissed off?

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

Slava74oren
and what for to buy what you can get for free? it is not in the Repack, the game ceased to walk normally possible on the latest version of Windows 10, to put another I will not, in other games no problem

d
dobro4insky 07.04.20

Steve Taller
Why did you created this topic?

d
den_v_d 07.04.20

Steve Taller
I have vin10 64 no artifacts no. so look for a problem in another, it is possible to Repack the curve. personally I bought the game and have not regretted.

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

dobro4insky
can who faced with such, suddenly wanted to re-dum, and then bummer nah

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

Phornet
technical problems litsuha from the pirates is no different, if the game breaks, we usually make it fine, especially in this game denovo was vypisali long time, I think there is some problem of the game with 10 wines kreators update, maybe it is not working correctly

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

Phornet
three pumped, which tries tech support? what litsuhu bought that pirate for you alone, no one to patch game will not be here then sit and wait for his grandmother until a year later, the patch will be released some, and not all will solve the problem

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

Phornet
similarly with the pirates, only 20 years already))) and doom, I held the pirates without a problem, do not know that they are there now in the subsequent patches namutili

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

Phornet
the problem apparently 10 wines

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

Phornet
the only game with which I have a problem with, hell with it, I'm not going to rearrange Windows because of it, the more confident will not help

A
Anomel Suna 07.04.20

Steve Taller
And what for a video card to buy? It is also possible to take a free. Enter the warehouse and steal the graphics card.

Your logic is worthy in the chamber of weights and measures to determine human avarice and greed.

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

Enamel Suna
here the problem is of a technical nature, which may be related to Windows and incorrect performance on a specific graphics card with the latest operating system updates, there is not in the pirates case is likely, although I'm interested in how people are pirates on kreators update