3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfcnjh3 07.04.20 06:32 pm

What kind of swag. (Elex)

In the camp the Berserkers on the highest point lies some loot. 30 minutes tried unsuccessfully to pick up, tell me that the thing there is? And passing the issue to the past game, the pack is pumped to the duration of the flight or the charging speed?

Spoiler

21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 07.04.20

As for loot I do not know, jetpack is not pumped

P
Pril Balsam 07.04.20

gfcnjh3
how did you see that it is there?

being such a small square, it is probably electronic stuff.

g
gfcnjh3 07.04.20

Sites
Cheryl
Thank you for the info on the pack. Saw with points. And swag took - explosive grenades.

S
Starkin 07.04.20

gfcnjh3
As took?

D
Ded MastDay 07.04.20

Even on the tops of the wind turbines is also the loot is, taking Fig.

P
Pril Balsam 07.04.20

Svetoslav
someone managed to get http://pix.playground.ru/elex/2515151/
even the Council is

E
Enuard Aid 07.04.20

Cheryl
This is because the accordion is obvious. Here are the places that physically without cheating to get impossible, and there is loot in them - that's interesting.
And the windmills are out, and the wind turbines on those where there is loot - there is a platform to sobiratsya.
Recently, the brow, which was streaming Eleks, wrote about the windmill - so it is the first attempt to climb to the top without falling from these platforms)

g
gfcnjh3 07.04.20

Starkin
Jumped. Attempts fifties.

Spoiler

F
Folaytfenat 07.04.20

Svetoslav
In the camp of elbow next to a domed city on the windmill platform. In the mountains towards the source of the windmill and is knocked down. For one windmill can fly to with pylon. Everything is done without cheats, but with a bunch of saves to get again not cool.
The radio tower is also quite pacorini, even those that don't have stairs, panels of slate or iron hill close enough will learn to sit on the satellite dish. 100+ attempts and you) ( hate the inability of the character to keep balance on small surfaces.. )
About the spires on the towers - LUT there is this: basically fragmentation grenades. Occasionally plasma. Very rarely bags 50 alexito. It is not worth the anguish that brings.

D
Ded MastDay 07.04.20

Folaytfenat
That is disappointing that in remote places, lies virtually useless rubbish.

E
Enuard Aid 07.04.20

Disappointing is not the fact that in the remote is garbage, and the fact that the whole card is garbage in 85% of cases, is subject ONLY to the sale.

P
Pril Balsam 07.04.20

I often wondered why in the vast world of Magelan is so much garbage and nonsense vyakoy like bottles of water, bars of chocolate, etc., open the trunk, and there is some cool weapons - a pair of stuff, a pack of cigarettes, a roll of toilet paper, and so on
it is because during the journey, people need it something without which they will not survive

so all this for survival

E
Enuard Aid 07.04.20

Cheryl
All survival - no items such as food and water.
Graz logic.
if the game simulated the survival, instead of cigarettes, the player would massively received a variety of Canned\water Bottles. I don't think the person who is trying to survive in the Post Apocalypse, is going to need cigarettes more than in the water.

D
Ded MastDay 07.04.20

Why did these dirty forks, plates, cups and brooms interactive? Who in their right mind would collect them in a backpack?
Look at the nexus mod already gash that converts all this waste into resources.
spoon, fork, knife, Cup, mug, hammer, broom -> the metal stuff.
toilet paper, plates, oil lamp, useless first-aid kit -> in the electronic trash.

P
Pril Balsam 07.04.20

Svetoslav
another source of Eleks :)

r
raspisnoy1 07.04.20

cheats and tips for jetpack it was fun in the beginning of the game to fly to the Converter elbow to the security fence and there is a cigar tin. And another fun night was to fly over Ignalina. In General put this cheat to gather all sorrel and Golden farts-the grass...really miss health bars, and at night they glow ...cool.

P
Pril Balsam 07.04.20

raspisnoy1
there is a perk to pumping health increase with each level.

Svetoslav
by the way, I found one windmill, which you can safely climb as the lighthouse on the platforms. Is the place where the quest of the separatists/girl with a Troll. At the top of the windmill a lot of ammunition.
http://pix.playground.ru/elex/2523987/

D
Ded MastDay 07.04.20

Cheryl
Thanks, of course, but I'm done with this game.

P
Pril Balsam 07.04.20

Svetoslav
really? And the game for rogue and clerics?

D
Ded MastDay 07.04.20

Cheryl
Spoilersa Rogue and Clerics, most likely, will not play. I play games not for 100% passing of all things. The choice of a faction in an RPG for me is not random, I choose what I prefer for my play style based on personal preferences. Simply put, if I'm going second time through the game, you will probably choose again the Berserkers, and quests will take the same path. It's like if I had the opportunity to live life anew, I would not began to change. Besides, I did not join the faction, almost to the beginning of the third Chapter, while this did not stuporous realized. And it is considered, more than half of the game. That is, even if we assume that I play for another faction, most of the games for me will not change. And indeed the faction change don't change gameplay. I don't like magic in RPGs and small arms, I prefer to melee with sword and shield. Several times I passed Dark Souls, and always miles-knight. Prefer to chop enemies in the cabbage face to face, this is for me an extremely important aspect. I in all RPG play malesnica. In TES, I've always preferred melee weapons and durable armor instead of magic and rags and other obscurantism. In the Witcher, enjoyed the characters, only in the moments where it was necessary for the plot, but not in battle. But the main reason that stops me from being able to go back to ELEX, this lack of interest to explore the world, because loot, randomly scattered around the world in the form of useless junk and lack of a dungeon. All the same, cigarettes Yes, bundles of old money, which are only valid for sale. I now play the first risen, and though I already passed at least 2-3 times (long ago it was, can't remember exactly), I was even now delayed for a lot longer than Eleks. Here if I break in a remote place, there's sure to be something necessary and useful. Mobs not randomly scattered across the map, and correspond to the habitat, in other words – the skeletons and ghouls in dungeons and ruins, wolves and wild boar in the woods, worms and all sorts of bugs in the swamps, and so on. etc., I think the idea is clear. In Alexa the same with this mess. The crafting system and teachers a menu of characteristics of the character and inventory, balance the economy, all this is done in the previous games piranha on a higher artistic level, for greater immersion in the lore of the game. In short – much more informative, beautiful and comfortable. And judging by what is written by the fans of the Gothic, where it was even better, but I, unfortunately, at the time missed this game, and today it is technically outdated. But the technical part of Eleks, graphics, animation, sound, I have no complaints, the game is not the next-gen of course, but it meets modern requirements. ELEX, a good game, it has many advantages, but there are drawbacks. But as for creative work, game designers, writers and hudojnikov, it leaves much to be desired. I was happy the game once, but unfortunately, for me it was not repeatable. Well, there is no desire in her to return, and that's it. And even in the finale there isn't catharsis, there was a feeling of regret that the story ended, and it was fatigue that finally I passed. I hope the second part is, if it is, it will be better in this regard. Yes, and I want to warn those who will read this donapost except the recipient – all of the above is purely my subjective opinion and it does not claim to be the truth. Forgive me, the author of a topic for offtopic.